Watch History Get Rebooted in Terminator Genisys Trailer

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Nazulu said:
Wow, they actually edited the trailer well. I'm surprised. Even bringing back a classic song from a band probably hardly anyone knows.

Doesn't help that it still looks bland and that all the actors sound like amateurs. I'm cringing at every line, except for the "Run!". That's cracking me up. Emilia should not have any yelling parts. Bloody oath
To speak ill of the Khaleesi is punishable by death from dragon fire. Watch yourself ;)

OT: I completely forgot that was Emilia till near the end, when the door of the armored truck opens and she says "come with me if you want to live" i was like da fuq? is this Laura Hamiltons twin!? Seriously they did well with casting Emilia.

The trailer sold me, despite what people think, this isn't just a straight up reboot, it's a soft one, it's obvious when Emilia says "The time john sent you to no longer exist. T1 and 2 still happened so i'm glad they didn't just abandon the original like most reboots do. Also, Arnold Schwarzenegger spear diving a Helicopter? Sign me the fuck up! He wanted to get to the chopper, and he did it the best way possible xD

Flameeater

Aug 31, 2012
Just watched the trailer, and I will say I am interested. I loved the flicks as a kid. 3rd was a let down for me. I didn't hate Salvation. I thought Bale made a damn fine Connor. He looked beaten, malnourished, and humanly fallible. I gotta say, the Connor from 3... Just didn't do it for me.

Trailer looked good, never thought I would see Michelle Rodriguez as Sarah though...

RavingSturm

May 21, 2014
Gordon_4 said:
Also, this probably bugs me way more than it has any right to, but for some reason Jai Courtney seems far too "fit", or maybe "healthy" is the right word, for a man who's spent his time eking out an existence on little sleep and food fighting an apocalyptic war. Maybe it's just a result of people having access to better health and fitness training, but he looks like he's spent a lot of time in a gym....during the robot uprising and war.

Apparently protein powder is a food source/available in the post-Apoc future of the terminator universe.

Urh

Oct 9, 2010
Dirty Hipsters said:
I'm sure if they didn't make this they'd be making The Running Man 2. Have to milk all the Schwarzenegger franchises now that he's acting again and still alive. After this they'll make Junior 2, in which the baby from the original movie has grown up and Schwarzenegger is going to be a grandfather, with wacky results!
Sadly, your pitch for Junior 2 has just the right ring of desperation to it to be plausible.

How's this for an idea for Running Man 2 - years after a bloody revolution (which Schwarzenegger fought in), the show has made a comeback, but this time Schwarzenegger is the host of the show and it's (insert new up-and-coming action star) who's the innocent schlub who has to fight for his/her life.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Not sure about having Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor. That whole "Now soldier!" bit really made me cringe.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
arc1991 said:
Nazulu said:
Wow, they actually edited the trailer well. I'm surprised. Even bringing back a classic song from a band probably hardly anyone knows.

Doesn't help that it still looks bland and that all the actors sound like amateurs. I'm cringing at every line, except for the "Run!". That's cracking me up. Emilia should not have any yelling parts. Bloody oath
To speak ill of the Khaleesi is punishable by death from dragon fire. Watch yourself ;)
Then I'll suppose I'll have to "Run"! Hahaha

Gah! I really wanted to post a certain part in the trailer but I don't know the coding for it. Anyone know how to do it?