Watch Jim Henson's Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody Right Now

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
It is a fitting tribute. Today is the 18th anniversary of Freddy Mercury's death, after all.

And I love the muppets. Just watched a clip of the 'Muhna, Muhna' skit the other day.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Fanusc101 said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Generally I'm not a Quenn fan. And I reserve special hatred for this song and Don't Stop me Now. But the muppets made this awesome.

Why do you hate those two songs? If you don't mind me asking.

OT: Sweet Statler and Waldorf are there, I forgot about those guys!
Those two are the most overplayed and irritating of all Queen's songs.
I think that would be "We will rock you" and "We are the Champions" by a long shot.

OP: Very entertaining, I especially love the ending. :)

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Simply brilliant. The last part with kermit was a killer. I suddenly want to watch the movies with them. :D

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
RAND00M said:
I condemn most things that make fun of Queen..But this one passes.
Oh, I don't see this as mocking Queen at all. I think it celebrates Queen quite clearly.

Also, Pepe FTMFW.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
RAND00M said:
I condemn most things that make fun of Queen..But this one passes.
Oh, I don't see this as mocking Queen at all. I think it celebrates Queen quite clearly.

Also, Pepe FTMFW.
Well they did change a the text a little for more hilarity.But i still let it pass.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Khell_Sennet said:
Ugh, my brain is all fuck again. First with the Chicken and Doken, then with the Pringles "Crunch" striptease, and now this.

When I end up in an insane asylum, at least we'll know what was the cause.
I'll be in the cell next to yours, likely. We can babble nonsense at each other for hours!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Mama!
Mama?
mmmm.
Mama?

Ugh, my brain is all fuck again. First with the Chicken and Doken, then with the Pringles "Crunch" striptease, and now this.

When I end up in an insane asylum, at least we'll know what was the cause.
Hey, insanity is fun... and if caused by things like this, then it's totally worth it :D

I'm a bit of a Queen fanboy, mainly due to my dad who was (and still is) a huge Queen fan. So I never thought anything could surpass Freddie. He was uniquely awesome. But this is the one thing I have ever seen that does Queen better than Freddie. Absolutely amazing, great video Funk and Susan :D

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
This is internet Gold right here folks // You dont even have to question why they made this, you are just glad that they did and Im sure that is it a safe bet that everyone here started head banging when the music hit that high moment

Now if you will excuse me, Im off to youtube to search for more muppet videos

-M

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
And now I will post this to every single forum I belong to...well, cept this one

mcriggs

Jun 29, 2009
ZOMG!

I adore this video. Insta-fave for sure. I miss the Muppets so much it's not even funny.

Blaghman

Apr 4, 2009
lol, I was listening to Don't stop Believing when I found this, and now I'm torn between which to sing along to...