Watch John Marston Kill Zombies in the Red Dead: Undead Nightmare Teaser

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Get Clint Eastwood! This time it isn't Gorillaz! (Painfully obvious reference, cookie for who gets it)

I'm sure to tell my friends this.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Dr. wonderful said:
Zombie cougers.

Oh Goddamnn it.
Never mind the zombie cougers man, I'm more worried about the zombies bears! I mean, it takes all the normal horror of a bear and throw's that in with a zombie! We're gonna need a lot more Dakka to deal with this threat.

CRoone

Jul 1, 2010
...Really, Rockstar? Zombies?
*ugh* What is it with Zombies being so appealing these days?...
Well, at least if they throw in a Deadlands reference, I'll have something to look forward to. I've been charged at by enough Tanks, Chargers, and Witches that a few undead Bears and Cougars aren't going to scare me much.
...That is, of course, assuming that they don't infect you if you get hit, but still survive their attack. *Then* there might be cause for alarm.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
This is so "In" Zombie apocalypse again! only this time it's Western Zombies! i can already imagine the Zombie dance of MJ as an easter egg...

i fear creativity is going down sometimes.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
When I first heard this announcement, the first thing I thought was...."What the fuck?" I could understand zombies in GTA4, but a western? Exactly like Greg said, it just seemed like a super-obvious cash-in. But after watching this trailer and reading up on some of the information, this actually doesn't look bad at all.

Mind you, I still don't see myself getting this on day one, but that's just because I'm not that big on zombies. I'll probably watch some videos on Youtube and listen to fan feedback before buying it. (Also, I really hope this is something that either loads up separately from the main game or can be turned off entirely. I would not want zombies in RDR every time I play it.)

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
dalek sec said:
Dr. wonderful said:
Zombie cougers.

Oh Goddamnn it.
Never mind the zombie cougers man, I'm more worried about the zombies bears! I mean, it takes all the normal horror of a bear and throw's that in with a zombie! We're gonna need a lot more Dakka to deal with this threat.
It dosen't matter if it's bears or cougers Dakka solves everything.

Hit 'em hard, Hit 'em low and give 'em plenty of Dakka

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Dr. wonderful said:

Hmmmm... That might not be enough Dakka though Doctor. I think we're going to need more Dakka for this problem and maybe some Choppa too.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Holy shit-balls!!! Zombie-bears?! ...zombears?!?! Wow, that's looks pretty sweet...might actually get me to buy DLC (which, for the record, I hate...can't I just pay a couple bucks more for an actual disc?)

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
dalek sec said:
Dr. wonderful said:

Hmmmm... That might not be enough Dakka though Doctor. I think we're going to need more Dakka for this problem and maybe some Choppa too.

Alright, I was saving this for a rainy day...

*Pull out pocket watch*

ZA BEASTO!

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Well October is:

Fallout New Vegas - Single Player

Red Dead Redemption - Multiplayer

SO HELP ME GOD I DEMAND ZOMBIE FREE ROAM

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh yea it definitely is interesting looking

I mean, the combat system with its regular lock-on really spoils me haha

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Don't mean to troll, but I don't like RDR at all. I quit after 12 to 15 missions because I found it to be hopelessly overhyped and very boring. This trailer makes me think about giving this thing another chance, though.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Zombies always makes things awesome! Cant wait to take a shot myself!

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Hmm but that's the magic of zombie movies and all...

You lose it todays world.

No cell phones, instant communication, no people exchanging ways to kill them. Entire cities vanishing in zombie nightmares. A wagon train comes to a town, just wanting to get supplies and is viciously destroyed.

Food, water, ammo is not there at your local walmart...

The old west sounds pefect for survival horror.

Unlike resident evil's, every Mcdonalds had fresh food and a minigun hidden in it survival horror.