Watch Skyrim Mashed Up with Bastion's Narrator

Henriot

Dec 15, 2011
Great video, still confused about the chicken arm thing though...

And Bastion soundtrack... Ridiculously awesome.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
White-Death said:
2:19-
Skank:''Get these prisoners out of the carts, move it!'' Captain Rikke(The legion women)is referred to as 'Skank'.
I love youtube subtitles.
that's not Rikke, Rikke is a Legate, and you kill the captain woman if you run with the stormcloaks in the intro

Yggdraz0r

Jun 7, 2009
I giggled when he said Tall Grass :F.

Might be a stupid question, are all those narrator things from the actual game? Or did you somehow coax him into making those? (was mainly surprised by the SSBM one)

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Yggdraz0r said:
I giggled when he said Tall Grass :F.

Might be a stupid question, are all those narrator things from the actual game? Or did you somehow coax him into making those? (was mainly surprised by the SSBM one)
Hehe yeah the tall grass thing made me think.. "A wild Alduin appeared!"

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Ralen-Sharr said:
White-Death said:
2:19-
Skank:''Get these prisoners out of the carts, move it!'' Captain Rikke(The legion women)is referred to as 'Skank'.
I love youtube subtitles.
that's not Rikke, Rikke is a Legate, and you kill the captain woman if you run with the stormcloaks in the intro
Thanks for the clarification,I mistook the two because Captain Skank & Rikke have the same voice actor,armor,& have similar faces.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
"Ones been livin' in the tall grass" was too much, I lost it xD
Hell typing that made me giggle as I remembered it :p

One of the better videos people put on Youtube, needs more views, glad to see it posted here.
(Also now that I've heard Rucks' voice again I feel like I MUST listen to the soundtrack again >.>)