Water!

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
1-2 a day usually. Although I try to aim for more, like 3-5 because sometimes I end up a little dehydrated but never even notice.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I used to drnk 2 liters religiously. But ever since my heart started acting up I get bloated easily so I take it a little easy with fluids.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
At top... once every few months or so. I only drink water when I'm drunk as fuck and about to go to sleep.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I drink a good couple of pints a day, I love the stuff, a nice cold pint of water is amazing when the weather is hot.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I started drinking a lot of squash because of the hot weather.

My body's not used to it so I've started using the toilet far more often.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
A bunch, especially on days where I'm doing any sort of workout other than swimming... but I drink it from a steel sports bottle, and I really don't keep track of how much I take in. I just go by feel.
So zero glasses.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
No idea how many glasses, I drink it straight out of the tap. But if I'd have to convert to glasses, I'd say 5 or 6. It's not that I like the taste or anything, sometimes at night I just go to the bathroom and just drink water for one minute straight.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I have a bottle of water at lunch most days and if you include all the tea and coffee I drink it's somewhere close to 5-6 cups...

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Kaleion said:
I hear people that live on places where it snows hate it.
We like snow until about Christmas depending on how much accumulation there's been and how often we have to clear the driveway. After that everyone just spends the next 3-4 months grumbling about how they wish it would go away.

I just realized that maybe they don't get snow in all of Canada, so that last thing I said may be way off.
There might be some places which don't get snow but I'm not familiar with them. There are a surprising that don't get much snow given the Canadian stereotype, and then there are a lot of places so freaking cold and snow covered that the stereotype doesn't do them justice. We're talking places that make the winters in my part of Canada look pretty mild and -30 Celsius with a windchill knocking another 10 or more degrees off is pretty common here for much of the winter.

OT:

I pretty much only drink water aside from the occasional glass of milk here and there. I don't understand people who don like it or think it doesn't taste good. I think most of them have had their palette destroyed by flavoured drinks with far too much sugar.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
1.5 - 2 litres a day, though I really should drink at least 3 in the summer.

I rarely drink anything else if I'm thirsty.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Despite living in Sweden, I ain't no true nord. I'm a milk drinker and have always been. If I'm going to drink something that's cheaper and healthier than pop or cider, but tastes more than water, then it's going to be milk.

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
I don;t drink glasses of water, I just take gulps from the tap whenever I go past one. Probably at least 2 glasses a day is what I get from it.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
It's almost the only thing I drink. Soda isn't refreshing and juice is too sweet.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Several usually, it's pretty much the only thing I drink at home. And at work I drink a lot more to stay hydrated. I only drink other things when I'm out at restaurants.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Usually one or two but, as it's been really hot the past few days, i've been having 5 or 6. That's on top of my usual 4 or 5 cups of tea :)

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
wintercoat said:
Redlin5 said:
wintercoat said:
Zero. Water tastes gross. If I'm going to be drinking something, it'll be something that actually tastes good, like iced tea.
Water is tasteless for the most part. Depends a little on the source of course but cold water all tastes the same to me and that taste is pretty much negligible.
Where I live, the water has a heavy mineral taste. Trust me, it's disgusting.
Do you ever buy bottled spring water, like Evian, or something?

OT: I drink a pint of water at the beginning of each day so I can feel less guilty about chugging whatever the hell I like for the rest of the day.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
About eight. I cut all sugary beverages out of my diet a year ago, so now I mainly drink water, supplemented by the occasional skim milk or green tea.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Powereaver said:
Mum thinks i thoroughly overdose on water lol, but in all seriousness i tend to drink around 2-3 litres per day on average.. sometimes more.

PS im also not one for glasses of water... i usually drink from bottles or large cups :p
Hey dude, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but have you done a blood sugar test? It sounds like you might be diabetic.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I drink a lot of it, but I drink it out of plastic screw off water bottles, not glasses.

I've been cutting soda out of my diet, as it's a poisonous liquid which is no doubt trying to rob me of days, and water's been a great substitute. That and while you're in a kitchen, nothing feels better than ice water. Nothing.