Way Too Busy Doing Nothing

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
I could be writing so many stories if only I had the discipline to get them out of my head and on to the page.
Actually I think I might just do that anyway.

Hell I might even get back to playing Dragon Age.
And here I figured your response would be something more devious. :p

But yeah, sounds like you've got the same problem that I do. I really want to become a writer, I've got the outlines for numerous different stories all thought out and I really do think I could make it as a novelist........I just need to get off my fat ass and actually start writing. xP

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
RJ 17 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
I could be writing so many stories if only I had the discipline to get them out of my head and on to the page.
Actually I think I might just do that anyway.

Hell I might even get back to playing Dragon Age.
And here I figured your response would be something more devious. :p

But yeah, sounds like you've got the same problem that I do. I really want to become a writer, I've got the outlines for numerous different stories all thought out and I really do think I could make it as a novelist........I just need to get off my fat ass and actually start writing. xP
Oh I am very devious
In my mind :p
I have to admit, I do get a decent chuckle out of the majority of your one-liner jokes in the news stories. At worst they make me facepalm, but in a good way. :3

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
What I could be doing? I could call up my friend who's back from university and ask to hang out. Though I have no money and also the burning sun is an issue.

I could also be cleaning the house, but naaaaah.

What I should be doing? I've been procrastinating updating my comic for a long while now. Mostly it's lack of motivation, but there's definitely some laziness in there.

Instead of those options though, I'm browsing these forums while listening to music, and occasionally doing a sudoku.

My life is wild!

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well I'm at work now so out of the things that I could be doing, I could be bagging ice or stocking some things but I am too lazy to do that and will do it later. I could also be working on finishing up my stories/RP's plot so I can begin writing it. I could also be at the pub playing pool with friends but since I'm at work I can't really do that :/

Oh and I've been reading too much manga recently, it gets in the way of doing work!

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Its 01:50 and Im lying in bed trying to sleep but im still in nightshift mode from yesterday so came here to ease the insomnia

purf

Nov 29, 2010
03:36. X-Com got in the way of me going to sleep. Which I'm going to do in about 12 minutes which I estimate is the timeframe for going outside and having a cigarette and afterwards brushing my teeth. Good Night!

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Errrghhh....it's 2 in the morning, what do you think I could be doing? Making a sandwich?...Actually that sounds like a good idea. Imma gonna do that now.

*two minutes later*

I am back! But not with a chocolate sandwich like I intended (PLOT TWIST!!!) but instead with a chocolate cookie! The last one in the house...kinda funny actually, I baked this myself, I MADE THIS AND NOW I AM EATING MY OWN CREATION LIKE SOME SORT OF DEMON ON VACATION!

*omnomnomnom*

So yeah, what could I be doing instead of wasting my time by writing a forum post and not going to sleep? I don't know? Write some short story or draw something freaky or go to an artistic thingie in town, which is what I am going to be doing in about.....16 hours. Some movie showing tomorrow about some couple, one foreign and one living here and how they are going to better improve their relationship with the foreign one coming here via trip. It's called...visiting Iceland or something like that.

Now that is some PRETTY DEEP SHIT!