ways to make your girlfriend miss you

zerodrk

Nov 12, 2010
ok soo i search a bit and didnt found anything on this so i think its safe to post

ok so a little background
my girlfirend has an examn in 10 days from now its her degree exam or something dont know how to translate this and she and i wont be seen till then so she can cocentrate and study and all that stuff

my proposal just becouse im an evil boyfriend
spend the next 10 days totally ploting something extremely crazy just to tell her that i miss her or something of that sort even if not crazy and just out of common will be ok so im out of ideas and what to see whit what other ways people tell their loved one that they miss eachother

so far i dont think something extreme will shake her off but totally stun her so i like doing that to her

edit: for the sake of context(not really)
i like doing crazy stuff just for the kicks
your idea can be from extreme romatic serius simple and classic ...to funny outrage comic imposible anywere in the spectrum i guess

she likes ponys or purple ponys fat penguins and tulipans or however you write those

i dont speak enlgish so im sorry for the mistakes or lack of context
will be extremely awsome if we get whit something or atleast get some ideas

EDIT:
some crazy ideas so far nice but yeah dont get me wrong i will not distract her during that time thats why we have time expiration of 10 days but i will do the truly evil plan on that day the evil part that i still dont know if before or afther the exam

some extra piece of information
SHE is the one going on radio silence telling me that i will miss her soo naturaly been an evil boyfriend i will try to backfire it to her makeing her miss me
and YES if something totally crazy and plausable during next 10 days come up you guys can bet i will put it on youtube and share it ...whit you guys :D keep up the crazy ideas !!!

Images

Apr 8, 2010
Can't remember which comedian said it but when you have a girl stay over, sprinkle some heroin over her cornflakes in the morning. She won't know why but she'll have an inhuman urge to come back for more.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
She likes ponies?

First, you find a bear.
Then you rent a pony and teach it to fight bears.
Then you just release the bear in her apartment and just in time before it mauls her to death, you release the pony to fight it off.

It's safe to say this should shock her.

Remember to video all of this and load it to Youtube.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Sleekit said:
"ways to make your girlfriend miss you"

zig zagging between cover while tuck and rolling ?

you want to try and distract her during a final degree exam the result of which, and this is no exaggeration, may potentially shape her existence for the rest of her life ?

some boyfriend you are -.-

boy maybe. friend no.
Yeah, pretty much this.

I could tell that we wouldn't be bearing witness to a particularly healthy relationship as soon as I saw the thread title. Though I was expecting this to go more the "how to make my ex want me again route."

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Images said:
Can't remember which comedian said it but when you have a girl stay over, sprinkle some heroin over her cornflakes in the morning. She won't know why but she'll have an inhuman urge to come back for more.
Orally ingested heroin doesn't really work very well and it tastes like crap, the amount you'd have to use would be easily detectable.

Better to do her up the butt but stick a load on the end of the condom, she won't taste it and it absorbs better. Then she'll think sex with you is so great it sends her into a blissful stupor for hours afterwards.

Images

Apr 8, 2010
DirtyJunkieScum said:
Better to do her up the butt but stick a load on the end of the condom, she won't taste it and it absorbs better. Then she'll think sex with you is so great it sends her into a blissful stupor for hours afterwards.
Wow...Thanks? I guess. *edges towards the silent alarm*

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Sleekit said:
"ways to make your girlfriend miss you"

zig zagging between cover while tuck and rolling ?

you want to try and distract her during a final degree exam the result of which, and this is no exaggeration, may potentially shape her existence for the rest of her life ?

some boyfriend you are -.-

boy maybe. friend no.
The furry one is correct.
:D
Honestly, you should be supporting her.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Step 1: Be the best person in the world.
Step 2: Move to the Arctic Circle without telling her.
That would work...

Or you could just do step 1.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
grow a beard, a big long one, then learn how to control it as if it was a big tentacle hanging from your chin and pleasure her with it.

It'd be so damn pimp.

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
Ways to make your girlfriend miss you? Call me old fashioned, but try:

1. Being nice.
2. Treating her the way she deserves
3. Show her a good time (IYKWIM)
4. Show her a good time (no innuendo)

This way, when you're not around, she'll still think of you and miss you.

Seaf The Troll

Jul 6, 2010
just do it simple. send her a card with the "i love you, good luck, i will be waiting for you" thing. (and send some purple flowers)

she will think you are really sweet and will be missing you

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I have used the exact same body wash and body spray since day one (Its been nearly 4 years now). If shes not going to be with me I usually give her my pillow, shirt, or a stuffed animal from the bed. It smells like me so she misses me.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Kiardras said:
Ways to make your girlfriend miss you? Call me old fashioned, but try:

1. Being nice.
2. Treating her the way she deserves
3. Show her a good time (IYKWIM)
4. Show her a good time (no innuendo)

This way, when you're not around, she'll still think of you and miss you.
I second this,

it sounds cold and vindictive that you actually WANT to make your girl feel bad. If she misses you, it should be because she likes spending time with you, not because you guilt tripped her. If she finds out you actually want to do this, it could be bad news for your relationship.

Captcha: Doctor Caligari

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Poison her and tell her she'll get the antidot only after finishing the exams. She'll be thinking about you all day long!

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Images said:
Wow...Thanks? I guess. *edges towards the silent alarm*
No need to thank me, making the world a better place is all the thanks I need.

Captcha: well done. Iknow captcha, I know. I live to give.