We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"All preparations had been taken care of. The trance of the Infinite Stratos Universe never existed on this Earth anymore." announced Kenneth to the rest of the Time Divers.

[color=0E8C3A]"There is still your insubordination from earlier."[/color] said one of them.

"I am aware. And I take full responsibility."

[color=37BC61]"You admit it. That's all we ask for."[/color]

"And what of Colonel Scott?"

[color=0E8C3A]"Along with the Infinite Stratos Universe. We should expect them to be asked for your help soon enough. You are Time Divers, but the IS Universe is your responsibility. Please monitor it now."[/color]

"So we shall." "Your wish is our command."

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
After the confrontation had passed and Regulus gone, the timeline for the sisters had repaired itself thanks to its absence. They checked the history books carefully, yet no such being as Regulus had appeared at all. No Kessler, no reapers, no zombies, no Koltanium, nothing.

--------

A month then passed for the sisters since their time travel adventure. They had recently gone to another civilization which was in parol from a self-destructive weapon of the civilization's making. They were able to advert its destruction and saved billions of lives thanks to their efforts. But yet no such happy and euphoric event was able to lift their hearts from the burden of the possibility of never seeing their friends again. Would there be? no more Jio? No more Jin? No more Four? It was intensely disheartening. They even had the second time machine ready for Conall to visit them. But yet it was too late to deliver it to him. Winona didn't know what to think now. Part of her wanted to forget about Conall and let him move on from her wisdom, but at the same time, she wanted to see him again and improve him.

It was only until 11 months later did the time machine started ringing for their services once again.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Jio and Jin returned to their home-world to find that Ikaros, Bellerophon, and the Recipes had returned there as well. They joined forces with other allies, including Ball, Kirin, Kite, Shuri, and their rather large support of friends and family. Unfortunately, they had extreme difficulty finding and beating any of the Recipes. They had many battles, but always failed to finish them off, or even to find the Kabbalah or the city of Rock Bird, though they saved thousands if not millions of lives in the process.

A full two years passed for them. Often, they thought back on their adventures and Jin even mastered the hot sauce recipe, though no one wanted to try it, not even Kirin.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Four didn't feel right leaving without Mia and Conall. She left Rose to leave with WA9 and went out to search.
Sorry Erica...but I think I just killed us both... She solemnly thought as the others left and she set out to find her son and her beloved. She found Charlie's GDM, but that's all she found. She resigned to wait for Mia and Conall near it as long as she could afford to, unfortunately the device was not only poorly powered, but poorly constructed. It malfunctioned and sent her to the new Universe, a few weeks ahead of everyone else.

She spent her time in the new universe mourning her lover and son, until she came across Mia one day by chance. Mia didn't have any memories of Four though, as this Mia was the one belonging to this world, so they had never met before. Four was happy enough to find Mia still alive in some form that she didn't care though. The two fell in love again, and before they knew it Four had given birth to two kittens, who she couldn't help but name Conall and Asha.

Every night before they fell asleep, Four would whisper into Conall's ears, "Always remember Son, that I love you and want to protect you. You should trust me more than anyone else in the world. I want you to always remember that."
She whispered to Asha too, "Don't worry about anything sweety. I'm always going to be here to protect you."

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
AEanna opened her eyes, slowly. Her head and back felt like they were being squeezed in a vice, but overhead, an amazing sight greeted her. The sky was lit up in shades of dark blue, violet, in a manner similar to the Northern Lights, but somehow focused in concentric circles. She groaned as she sat up, glancing around to see that she was in some form of snowy grotto, a bleak, but beautiful place. A familiar figure was sitting nearby, smiling and watching over her.
"Is this..." she began.
"Sovngarde? Yes, it is." Dromaeus said warmly. He rose to his feet and approached her.
"You were knocked out in the battle. I brought you here to keep you safe, but I am afraid that you cannot stay. It is not your time. You must seek out Falion of Morthal, just as you had planned. He has the knowledge that you seek." AEanna looked amazed by this, then thought for a moment.
"What of the others?" She asked, worried.
"They defeated Regulus, but Laguna fell. He will be honoured, both here, and everywhere that those who knew him end up." AEanna bowed her head, tears dripping from her eyes. After a few minutes, she wiped her eyes, and stood.
"And I will alwasy be proud to have known him." She said. Dromaeus nodded.
"I know. Now, go. Find Falion of Morthal. Reclaim your life, and live it well, young one. I will be watching." AEanna smiled and nodded. The amulet around her neck flashed and she disappeared, leaving the old Argonian standing alone among the pines.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Sniper and Tanner sit and talk for a bit. "I'll be leaveing soon I think. Go back to my regulur work." Sniper says.

"Can't blame you for wanting some normalcy." Tanner replies.

Sniper thinks for a moment, then removes his Bowie knife and sheath, then hands it to Tanner. "Here. As payment for letting me stay in your ship." he says with a silght grin.

"Thanks very much." Tanner replies as he accepts the weapon.

"Well I'm gonna get some sleep." Sniper says as he stands. Tanner reflects this sentiment.
Wow...that was lame...

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Joe's Epilogue:

Joe slowly got up to his feet, as he looked around he could see he was back in the outskirts of Los Vegas again. He couldn't see anyone around but went off in the direction he thought the portal machine was. As he continued he looked up at the sky, it was fiercer than ever. "I need to get out of here..." and with that he double his pace.

After what seemed like ages, only really a couple of minutes, he finally caught a glimpse of the stupid hamster ball dimensional transporter contraption. "Finally..." Joe said to himself, but as he looked closer he saw someone getting into it. "No... WAIT!!" Joe shouted, but without the mega-phone his voice was drowned out by the world dying...

As Joe started sprinting for the machine, it started to hum, and in a moment, a blinding light flashed inside it. "Damn..." Joe shouted as he continued over to the machine. When he finally got to the machine, he looked over it desperately. There were the occasional spark that flew from the machine, and the generator had had it, there wasn't any way to power the machine.

Joe punched the ground in defeat. "Why... I don't want it to end like this!" Joe grimaces.

Joe's brain had an idea though. "Hold it! We're not done yet! Draw a portal and pull it in for me!"

"But it's broken!" Joe shouted in despair.

"It might be broken, but if I can grab information as to where it was sent we could just use a portal ourselves." the brain shouted back. "All we need to know is a destination and then we won't warp to some absolutely random universe! You alone have millions! There's no way we could just guess! Now get that portal up!"

Joe wiped his tears and started drawing the portal. Before long he'd gotten the machine into the portal and Joe's brain had let it out into a work shop it had made. Joe stood there on his portal, watching the clouds swirl and bulge, everything was dying around him.

"[small]Damn...[/small] Joe! We got good news and bad news! Good news: I found the transport location files in the hard drive. Bad news: It's corrupted... The other Good news however is I managed to narrow the possibilities down though. Instead of the infinite possibilities we had before, we have about... 1000 and 1." The brain informed Joe. "We don't have any other options though! We need to leave! NOW!!"

[small]The first sentence sucks for what I want it for but the rest just fits so good![/small]

Joe continued to look out at the clouds. This was probably the scariest thing he'd ever done. He could wind up anywhere really! Any time, and space. The options were infinite, and he didn't have the others to help him. He could barely calm himself to start charging energy to activate this portal.

"We're going to need a lot more power than normal to make this work Joe! I'll get the portal coordinates set up for you!" The brain ran to its computer, programs whizzing passed the screen as it prepared for the warp.

Joe continued to concentrate, trying desperately to block out all the chaos that was going on around him, his tiny green spark swallowed by the purple clouds and haze.

"PUNCH IT JOE!!" The brain shouted as he finished the coordinates.

Joe slammed all the energy he could into the portal, which retaliated violently against the act. Joe continued to try to force the portal open. Multiple bursts of light flew from the portal as Joe continued to rip into the new dimension he needed to escape to. One blue burst nearly threw Joe off the portal, but he fought through it, he wanted to see his friends to desperately to fail now.

With one final push, the portal heaved open, and Joe fell through, just before the time ended as Charlie had prophesized.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Joe finally burst through to the other side, he was over an entire ocean. The salty ocean waves flowing up and down. He skipped like a stone a few times until he hit the port of a ship with a wooden goat head at the bow. Barely conscious he could hear voices, people shouting, he was barely awake when he was pulled on board.

This was the start of many adventures, Joe landed into to find the others. Helping those who he happened to find as he continued warping from universe to universe to find the one the others had travelled to.

It took ten years through the shenanigans of space time for him to finally find the right one.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
[sub][HEADING=1]The Final Epilogue.[/HEADING][/sub]
Quite some time in the future.
The Watcher finally awoke from his coma-like slumber within the confines of his study. He slowly looked around and stretched before closing the spawled open journal in his lap. He stood and stored the journal on some shelves before proceeding over to the window and looked up to see... a husk of the planet that had once been there.
"... Hmm. That does indeed throw a wrench in the works as the saying goes."
He began tapping his feet and stared at the point where he thought Ireland would have once been. He turned back and saw that Renlen had left GS when he and Asha had gone to strike a deal with the armies of the Scourge. He knelt to pick up the spherical robot as he reached his other hand into a pocket and retrieved a cellphone like object. Behind him three figures materialised from seemingly out of nowhere, each accompanied by a purple aura. He directed his attention to two of the figures and gave them GS as well orders to use the robot to store something for him and they promptly vanished into the eddies of the past. He turned to the last figure wearing the tattered robes of a Mage/Knight hybrid of Mind and Doom with a golden ring on each of his fingers that glowed a strange purple light. The Watcher simply said
"You may begin."
The MageKnight gave a slightly mad grin before taking off towards the nearest planet. The Watcher turned away from the window and began dialing a number. He walked over to an alcove and pulled out a metallic console panel emblazoned with countless keys of varying functions. The call connected and The Watcher stated to the recipiant
"Change of plans."
before pressing the key depicting a planet covered in a sphere. The study and the green planet it was situated on then left the universe it was currently in to sounds of said universe being compacted.

In the Past
The Thief of Time and The Heir of Space emerge from the misty reaches of the future to find themselves hovering over the recently arrived Necropolis of the Scourge. The Thief turns to the Heir and says "Best get a m0ve 0n. Pfft. TIME/b] IS 0F THE ESSENCE! HAHAHAHA heh." "I fail to 5ee how that con55555titute5 a joke." The Heir shakes his head and begins to raise the Necropolis in order to sever it's connections with the planet.

Inside.
"This is getting tiresome." groans Renlen as he brains another Skeleton Warrior. "Where is the guy in charge?" "Did you feel that?" queried Asha. "Feel, what?" says Renlen as the ground starts to violently shake. "Oh that." he mumbles as the floor beneath them seems to be getting closer.

Outside.
The Heir of Space calmly stares at the levitating fortress before motioning to The Thief to open the Portal. "Right." She retrieves GS from her Sylladex and begins to activate the last set co-ordinates as the Heir shrinks the Necropolis down so that it fits into his palm. The portal opens in front of them and the Heir and Theif step through into Renlen's outpost in the Zone of Silence. The Thief then grabs onto the Heir and they disappear yet again.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
In what was once the grand city of Rome, a light appears, briefly, and only for a second. The light leaves behind two figures, one, a man. The other?well, not, a man.
The man runs his hand over his blond hair, which is pulled back into a sloppy pony tail, before letting out a loud string of swears in at his surroundings.
?Woah brochacho, calm down. So your time machine didn?t work, its no-? The giant mutated bird is cut off, as the man turns and yells,
?That?s not the point, it did work!? The man quietens and sits dejectedly on a piece of rubble. ?I checked the date, the bloody thing let us go back as far as it could.? He chucks a small box-like object over his shoulder and rests his head in his hand. ?I delayed too long, I should of come back sooner.?
?Hey man, don?t beat yourself up over it, ain?t your fault.?
*Sigh* ?Your right,? The man says, standing and drawing a small device from within an inner pocket of his jacket.
?Guess there?s nothing left for me here,? He turns to his companion, ?Wanna see the wonders of all the infinity dimensions birdbrain??
?Shit man, I?d eat your right hand to see that.? He replies, with the best approximation of a grin possible with a beak.
The man give The Bird the bird, and activates the device, both of them disappearing once more.

Deeper in the ruins of Rome, another portal closes, it?s travellers saftly returned to their reality.

Its creator, so near yet so far away, builds up the energy to cast one final spell. With it, she and her library will return to a place left for far too long.
Home.​