We Are Our Avatars III (Ended!)

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Well there was the universe that I first fell into!" Joe exclaimed. "It was full of pirates!"

"When I fell into it I slammed onto a big ship. The people on it were really nice though! You wouldn't have known they were pirates other than they had a Jolly Roger on their sail."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
When Sable potion disolved Gilgamesh's Flametongue, when used the end of the naginata to smack Sable against the head.
"Why, you rotten.." His sentance was cut short when he sees the ice expanding and moving towards him. He doesn't know what that means, but he doesn't plan to stick around and find out.
"Bah! You're all cheaters!" Gilgamesh said as he used the naginata as a pole vault to jump out of the ice castle and ran away.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
The smack did nothing, considering a spectral being's lack of senses, but Sable does not pursue, instead he inquires to Athena, "So, who are you, and what is with this ice?"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @saltyk Are you going to do the thing with Athena soon? I need to come off early tonight.

captcha=she's a witch. Close, but no.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Ooooh. I've never met any pirates before. I only ever read about them. What else did you see?" Rose said, eagerly listening to Joe's tales.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"No. They are enemies. They wish to harm both of us and everyone else here. If we don't stop them, they will do that." Jio replies to Lilah.
___

"I am your enemy. This ice is my O-Part's effect. Straight enough for you?" With that her staff extends and she reaches the top of a building where Deliverance joins her, and they begin moving towards Lambda and the group.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Well, there was the high schooler that was being trained to be a mafia boss by an infant... His name was Tsuna... or was it Sawada... he was Japanese their naming is weird..." Joe scratched his head. "They were fighting this guy that had the power to talk with alternate reality versions of himself."

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
lilah was even more confuse "then shouldnt we try to ally areselfs with them, joinforces.we'd stand a better chance of surviving, jio" she sugested, she didnt want to get hurt or jio to get hurt

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Stay here, Deliverance." Athena says to the boy and he stops, though it is obvious that he doesn't want to.

Athena lands next to Lambda. "Hello, Nu-13. Did you miss me?"

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"Joe, it seems that your experiences have been just as odd as mine." Sable says after overhearing Joe