We Are Our Avatars V (Closed)

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Rex calmly allows himself to be pulled into the vortex, his mind elsewhere. Looking up, he sees a large airship and resolves to ignore it for now.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Ryu draws his sword and cuts the bear's head off with a single slash. "That was random..." He says as he walks off. The bears fur seems to ignite as it lays there.
He continues on his way to the hanger and sees the incomplete airship. "Is it almost complete?"

OoC: @Drak: Yeah... Pay no attention to that statement...

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"I take no offense. Steam power and electricity were recently rediscovered and are making a march as they're revolutionizing everything that we work with."

"You mentioned magicite? The world from where I came from also had a material called magicite. However it was used for far more sinister purposes. There was once a world that was linked to my own that held a great number of powerful beings called Espers. The now extinct Empire from my world was able to find a gate to that world and trapped some of the Espers to extract their magical powers for their own technology and weapons. After the Espers were drained of life and die, they crystallize into a hand size shard containing the knowledge of magic. Essentially, magicite are their gravestones."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Royce carfully walked outside and saw Bryce and Eve. "You two alright? Do you know where those explosions were coming from?" he asked them as he looked around.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
After the explosion knocked Fenrich away, he and Valvatorez decided it would be best to let everyone else handle whatever was happening now, and they retreated out into the makeshift Prinny camp to rest

OoC: Lame explanation, but I really gotta get some stuff done today before I go to sleep

DrChill

Sep 17, 2012
The Storm Spirit Laughed as the bomb descended when the bomb hit the storm spirit burst into a giant lighting explosion multipling the size of the explosion. "Amazing, my friend truly a work of art!" Waving from a safe distance away from the explosion.

"We must continue this again!" The Storm Spirit said still waving towards fenrich.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Rex gets blown back by the amplified explosion and slams into a wall, leaving a large hole in it. [color=008888] ......Alright... I'm gonna feel that tomorrow... [/color]

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rincewind comes by Eve and Bryce. Luggage finally got up to him "Luggage your back! [sub]I think we may be the only sane people here"[/sub]

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Ryu makes his way to Edgar, York, and Balthier. "Is the airship almost ready?"

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Eve was visibly red as Bryce complimented her and went even redder when he started suggesting. "Um.... Er... This s-seems a bit sudden. Um... I've only just met you after all and we don't even know that much about each other. I'd.. I'd have to think about it." she said in a slightly quiet and panicky voice whilst gripping her helmet tightly. Then when Royce asked a question she used that moment to try and shift the conversation. "IT-IT WAS THE FURRY GUY!" she yelled before slapping a hand over her mouth and looking embarrassed. She slipped on her helmet and looked a little down as she muttered streams of numbers.

The Carrier began emanating a low, droning noise as it got closer. Various inhabitants of the town began looking panicky and rushing to hide in buildings. The Gas Masked Overlordians simply stayed where they were standing and continuing with whatever they were doing.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Wait...who? And...and what is that?" Royce asked as he surveyed the area again, his gun at the ready, when he heard the strange noise and saw people hustling inside.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"Oh, hello there Ryu. The materials were gathered a few hours ago, and the engineers are working post haste to get this airship done within the next day or so."

*removed*

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Very well. It's a polecy of mine not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong." Balthier said to York. He did find it odd that York spoke to a person who seemingly wasn't there, but as he said, wouldn't pry. Turning back to Edgar, he said, "Espers you say? It would seem our two realms have great many things in common. Indeed, my world also has creatures known as Espers. "In vain glory they arose, spouting challanges to the gods. But prevail they did not." Or so the stories goes. My companions and I actually came across several of these great beasts. Put up quite a fight too. Upon their defeat, their spirit turned into a sigel, alowing a person to summon them at one's leisure. Quite handy.

But back to the topic of Magicite. The stones aren't as nefarious as what you described. They're a natural resource. One problem presents itself with their use, however. There are areas known as "Jagd". When in Jagd, the Skystones are sapped of the Mist they hold, rendering them useless."

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"well, all I'm asking is you consider it. Now, I truly am unhappy about this, but i need to do some maintenance on my armcomp. Just, think about it, alright?" Bryce nodded to Royce and shrugged at his question, giving Eve a smile and a pat on the shoulder before he went back to the inn and to his room.

OoC: night everyone!

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Good..." Ryu says as he seems to become distracted by some sound. "Excuse me. I want to check something."
He makes his way to the castle exit, and upon seeing the Carrier begins running back to the town.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"It seems like an interesting topic of research. Is there no downside to using the Magicite as a power source?"

He then turns to see where Ryu had ran.

"So that explains the low humming noise. It looks like we'll need air support faster than ever."

DrChill

Sep 17, 2012
The Storm Spirit stops for a moment and says "As much as i would like to continue this i am being summoned, i bid you all a good fairwll!" And promptly goes into the sky in a beam of light

OOC: Afk 90 min