We Are Our Avatars V (Closed)

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
(Not participating, but I figured I'd nip in here to mention that with over 60 pages of backstory now made with god-knows-how-many characters, I don't think anyone's gonna be able to "jump in" at this point.)

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"No everything is out after me. Why else would there be explosions when I come here. Why is there a god over there. Why do those two guys want to kill me. I'm telling you I can't walk two paces without something wanting to kill me."

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
As Valvatorez watched Ryu walk away he said "What a remarkably prejudiced man..."

Fenrich was confused by the spirit giving him a turn, but paid it no mind. Going on the side of caution, he dashed behind the Spirit with blinding speed and aimed a punch at his back

DrChill

Sep 17, 2012
The Storm Spirit laughs and yells "Indeed!" Before dodging the bomb and creating a vortex to drag everyone togther! Including Rex

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"The airship here will work off of a steam engine that also provides on board electricity. As do many of the machines from where I come from. How do they operate where you are from?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Hearing that the explosions were farther away, Royce cautiously headed to the exit of the building, keeping his Rossmore at the ready.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"And yet, nothing is after me." Ryu replies. "Also, God is dead." He ends up along the path to the airship construction site.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Eve was only half-listening to what Bryce was saying as she was wondering whether the tavern would be there later as the sounds of explosions grew in frequency and intensity from within when she heard Bryce's comment about her appearance. For a moment, she gave him a frank look of confusion before realisation hit her like a truck and her cheeks slowly began coloring. She began scratching her head a little and digging holes in the sand with her foot. "Uh... y-yeah..." she said in a slightly quieter tone of voice than usual.

The Carrier came into view as it steadily made it's way to Travesty. If anyone was at the top of the Dune Basin that Travesty was in would be able to clearly see it.

Captcha: Heads up. Wow great timing captcha <.<

Edit OOC:
Kingsman said:
(Not participating, but I figured I'd nip in here to mention that with over 60 pages of backstory now made with god-knows-how-many characters, I don't think anyone's gonna be able to "jump in" at this point.)
You'd be surprised how late people into WAOA threads that people jump in and how much more fun it becomes.

DrChill

Sep 17, 2012
OOC: @Fur Yes! But it has to go a little bit farther because i dodged the bomb. Also the vortex slows everyone even me.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I asked you who Zack is." Balthier repeated to York, then turned his head to look at Edgar. "It is powered by steam. Pardon the bluntness, but that sounds rather primitive. In my realm, airships, be they small or large, are fueled by Magicite known as Skystones. The Mist within the skystones powers the airships engines."

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Oh yeah I bet if I walk two steps right now something will try and kill me" Rincewind takes two steps and nothing happens... A space bear comes out of nowhere and roars next to him "I told you!" Rincewind while running away again

DrChill

Sep 17, 2012
The Storm Spirit laughs and yells "Woah! Hahaha" He Appears to just stand their waiting for the bomb to land.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Luckily for Fenrich, the winds of the vortex didn't seem to affect him much as he abandoned his punch to drop on all fours and dash away from the vortex and the bombs

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Bryce took a deep breath. "well, to be frank, you are stunningly beautiful, funny, and smart as a whip. I'm not sure if a relationship is even possible, but I'd be greatly interested in pursuing something. I learned a damn long time ago not to let things wait. So, what do you say? Maybe spend a bit of time together, see if we can make something work?"