We Finally Really Did It, Charlie Brown

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
MrFinnishDude said:
Joos said:
I don't know why these comics make me think of salad fingers.
Your avatar keeps mocking me. That is the best thing I have ever seen.
You obviously need a new outfit, unclean one. ;)

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I always did wonder why there weren't any adults. Now I know.

Makes me wonder who the heck the kids were talking to in there class.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
Also off topic: How do I get rid of this "From the web" shit? I'm sick of it, I'm on Firefox
It is essentially advertisement. There are ways, of course, but talking about them on this forum may earn you a ban.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Strazdas said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Also off topic: How do I get rid of this "From the web" shit? I'm sick of it, I'm on Firefox
It is essentially advertisement. There are ways, of course, but talking about them on this forum may earn you a ban.
There are alternative ways...like joining the Publisher's Club. While this costs money (which goes to The Escapist) it saves time and frustration. It will rob you of the Captcha experience which is always prophetic in its random nature.

OT: Okay, this is a pretty accurate recreation of the 1968 PotA original scene. Even the cloud shapes are preserved. However, the statue looks shorter and more simian. Explain yourself, Nick! I have my own theory, but I already bet it pales in comparrison to anything you've got.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
I love that scene so much.

Any imaginative explanation would be grandiloquence.
I was going to make the statue "Peanutsesque" but it didn't look very good.
That's the best I could salvage.

Perhaps a further exploration into this with Peanuts-style apes is in order.
I could explain away the Statue of Simian Liberty!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Clankenbeard said:
Strazdas said:
Quiet Stranger said:
There are alternative ways...like joining the Publisher's Club. While this costs money (which goes to The Escapist) it saves time and frustration. It will rob you of the Captcha experience which is always prophetic in its random nature.
OT: Okay, this is a pretty accurate recreation of the 1968 PotA original scene. Even the cloud shapes are preserved. However, the statue looks shorter and more simian. Explain yourself, Nick! I have my own theory, but I already bet it pales in comparrison to anything you've got.
I think you should quote him instead of me so he would get a PM notification.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Strazdas said:
Clankenbeard said:
Strazdas said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I think you should quote him instead of me so he would get a PM notification.
Strazdas, that would make sense...which would be out of place in this thread. Stop making good points and being the boss of me. About Nick: I cannot say that Nick is at home, but I can say that his stabbing wit is...which better kill me...by stabbing." I predict he'll see or has seen my post. I'm just going to sit back and wait for the magic. (The cross dressing bunny explanation was well worth the wait.)

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
The clanks of your beard have awakened me.
In retrospect, I wish I had drawn that statue a little better.
As the esteemed CB has been known to say from time to time, "AAUGH!"

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Nick Lerman said:
The clanks of your beard have awakened me.
In retrospect, I wish I had drawn that statue a little better.
As the esteemed CB has been known to say from time to time, "AAUGH!"
Well done sir. No doubt the little red haired girl perished and Charlie Brown had to make due with Lucy to help repopulate the species. The nightmares. I bet Lucy ups her psychiatric fee from a nickel.