Weapons in your room...

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Out of the things in your room, what serves as the best weapon? Probably my Ibanez guitar, it's not too heavy for me to lift over my head.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Katanas.
Or the bow.
Or if I'm not allowed actual weaponry, the Warhammer Online Colllector's Edition box, when full. Bludgeoning fun.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Arrr! I hate poeple who use the title as the first line or the question of their post!

Anyway I'd say...

• Physical Weapon: Guitar or Cricket Bat.
    Psychological Weapon: Deactivated Greande - if you think it's armed, you'll be a bit scared.

[hr]

AmrasCalmacil said:
Or if I'm not allowed actual weaponry, the Warhammer Online Colllector's Edition box, when full. Bludgeoning fun.
But it's so pretty, I'd never smash mine up.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
From my room, probably my air soft gun. Or my cane sword. Or my nunchucks. In my possession, my actual gun.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
If a velociraptor were to burst in the door, I would probably reach for my mug. Good grip, relatively strong vs. weight.

EDIT: Or a book I have to my Danish class, that shit heavy.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
With me, probably myself. I'd be a great psychological weapon... ;)

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Hmm...probably my weight lifting equipment. 8kg dumbbell to the face should deal with any attacker (unless its got armor, in that case I'm boned). I suppose if I took the extra weight off the barbell it would be a decent staff to carry with me aswell.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Arrr! I hate poeple who use the title as the first line or the question of their post!

Anyway I'd say...

• Physical Weapon: Guitar or Cricket Bat.
    Psychological Weapon: Deactivated Greande - if you think it's armed, you'll be a bit scared.

[hr]

AmrasCalmacil said:
But it's so pretty, I'd never smash mine up.
I changed the title, is it good now? I can has cookie?

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
That would be a Mossburg 500, or my CZ 75 9mm, or my Taurus .38 police special, or my S&W M&P .40 compact. Then you get into the couple of rifles not in the safes but you get the idea. I could go into the other room and open the safes if anyone really wants a good weapon in here.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
In the computer room I'm using, the several computer programming books my mom uses.

In my actual bedroom, the bo staff, wooden practice katana, or eskrima(sp) sticks I have from when I used to take karate. I'm partial towards the last ones, as they're more wieldy and could probably knock someone unconscious about as easily, not to mention two of them giving me better blocking and striking potential.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Throwing Knives that I'm pretty efficient at, right next to my bed. And if that doesn't work, a handful of pocket knives that I can use to get up close.

Tri Force95

Apr 20, 2009
Steering wheel lock. I cant drrive yet, and i wouldnt use one if I could, plus its very blunt, and has one side open, so I can incase it in your skull :)

Faps

Jul 27, 2008
In an emergency a can of deodorant and a lighter, with a bit of time my hunting shotguns.