Weapons in your room...

LopezMeister

Apr 13, 2009
For me it would all have to be cameras and related equipment except maybe my Telecaster. My film SLR is pretty weighty and is mostly made of metal so swinging that around on the strap and hitting someone with it would probably hurt them a fair bit. I wouldn't want to do that of course.

Xsilsear

Jul 20, 2009
I must go with my bottle of whiskey, mmmmmmmmmmm whiskey... Or my Chuck Norris action figure.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
My fists.

But for real, I got a candle holder thats about 2 feet long and is really just one big spike.

That and a small statue of Ramses II made from marble. I'd like to take that to an intruder's head.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
Would like to see someone survive a 7 foot wardrobe full of cool clothes landing on them.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I have a katana and a reproduction or the tizona in my room... Neither is pretty sharp, but they could get really contundent.

Ezphares

Jan 14, 2009
Hmm... Screwdriver. And a hammer. Some empty vodka bottles could be used as well I guess. My laptop would probably hurt as well. Not that I would ever use my laptop to hit people.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Aluminum basball bat, put within easy reach of the bed, specifically placed there to deal with any possible intruder.

woodwalker

Feb 1, 2009
I've got a Remington 870 tactical shotgun (pistol grips, top folding stock, shell holder on the stock) that I keep loaded with 3" 00 Buckshot; a M1 Carbine; a kukri; a tomahawk; a Benchmade M42 Butterfly knife (Titanium handles and 154 CM tool-steel blade); a Smith and Wesson HRT tanto sheath-knife; an antique Kinfolk knife, another antique knife made in Sheffield (sp?); and a nameless sheath-knife (this is just the purpose-build weapons.)

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
a sign that says road work ahead, its not to heavy and i can throw it and it would prolly come back around like a boomerang

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
My Pnong or Acholi knives. Sure, they're tribal and primitive, but they have a slice-a-hair edge.

Or, if I was feeling particular commie-ish, my WWI sickle. Yes, sickle.