Weapons in your room...

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Seriously, why do so many people have guns/blades in their room?. Some of the stuff here rivals a medieval armory.

Um, anyway I don't happen to have any firearms near me but nothing will stop me from pulling a Rorschach and using my Zippo lighter on my Axe deodorant and burning any madmen that tries to break into my room.

Plus, I have my bagpipes!. I will seriously play the damn thing if anyone so much as strays into my room.

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
Well, I have 3 knives ... chairs .... brass knuckles..

That's about it, my EDF arsenal is in the cellar in my gun cabinet ... but that is about it.

Baris345

Aug 3, 2009
I keep a big ass steak knife by my PC and a 9-inch blade bowie by my bedside table. Extremely paranoid about security while I'm unconscious.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
Well I have my 3 swords, a Tanto, 2 daggers, 2 hunting knives, a filleting blade and a rifle.

Just in case the ninjas try to attack me.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
A pair of sais mounted on the wall. Also I suppose my B.C. Rich Warlock guitar, since it's both heavy and has several sharp and pointy bits and edges.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
My knife, or BB pistol. I have a replica Pirate pistol that weighs a ton. Actually I'll have to go with my Power Fist.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Longbow and arrows. Or the Wooden Fijian Axe/Wooden South African Spear.

Otherwise, if we're not counting actual weapons :p ...
Probably... the retractable stanley knife I use at work... or one of the heavier cast-iron pistols I have... :p

Gameslayer_93

Jul 17, 2009
I have golf clubs in my garage and 2 penknives in my room, but if i cant get them then i use my head, literally with a Glasgow Kiss, FUCK YEAH!!!!

Pigletdude

Sep 13, 2008
Why does everyone have so many knives and swords in your room? If its the kitchen then its understandable... but come on!
Umm, like many others have said, my warhammer collectors edition box which weighs several tons ( I definetly know! I cycled home with it on my handlebar :S) and my various hair equipment? Straighteners, ultra super duper sharp hair comb etc. :D

artemkin

Apr 22, 2009
Umm i guess my keyboard'd have to do
Id use my superior pianee skizll and wack the peeps on the head with the music stand
and then rip up the actual music sheets into the air to cover my escape.

Leonight7

Jul 20, 2009
My Warhammer 40,000 harback rulebook, my tv's( I have two), my guitar hero controller, my PS2, my chess set and finally my steel suitcase filled with about 40-50 paints.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
QuirkyTambourine said:
Was it a .22? Hmm not that gangster I'm sure it'd mess you up but definitely not as cool as getting shot by a 9mm or something.

Also, I have a feeling he wasn't shot with a bolt action, single shot rifle like mine. Seven rounds with that rifle is a long period of time to be shot over.
Okay, it was a .22 pistol... but still, the only difference is that he bruised he seven times as opposed to once.

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
I have Too Human. Imagine being forced to play that piece of hock. Pure psychologic breakdown in a box.
Okay okay, that makes for a pretty cruel thing to do to someone. Torture being illegal and all. My katana then?

Embright

Jul 2, 2009
7mm Mag rifle (only gun actually loaded)
Replica Sparta Sword
Collection of Pocket Knives

Kushan101

Apr 28, 2009
I've got a full-scale replica of a metal German morning star mace. 3 foot of bludgeoning fun :)