Web Browser issues FTW!!!!!! I mean FTL!!!!!!!

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
I've been using Innternet Explorer 8 for a while now, works fine. though it would fuck up for no reason on random sites and video players.

So I call up the wisdom of the other Escapists to help me decide my new browser!

I've heard that FireFox is pretty good, but also that others are just as good (probably better).

Help please?

Pretty please?

I have cookies...

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I haven't used any other browser since I switched to Google Chrome when it came out and I love it. It's sleek, and simple, and in my opinion, very appealing to look at.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Get Firefox. The new version 4 is everything you could ask from a browser and all that you will ever need.

You can try Chrome, or Opera, or whatever, but please stop using IE.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
blakfayt said:
megaman24681012 said:
I've been using Innternet Explorer 8 for a while now, works fine. though it would fuck up for no reason on random sites and video players.

So I call up the wisdom of the other Escapists to help me decide my new browser!

I've heard that FireFox is pretty good, but also that others are just as good (probably better).

Help please?

Pretty please?

I have cookies...
First, it's FTF, for the fail, second, google chrome, it rocks, it keeps all that crap that IE puts all over your page into NONEXISTENCE! Really, it just looks good, and works better.
Nope! FTL.

Meaning For The Loss.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Chrome without a doubt is the current browser to have. Firefox was okay, but as mikozero stated, addons are needed.

It's one of the first things on my list for when i flush my computer.

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
I use Chrome most of the time. If I'm working on a web page, I tend to use FireFox. And if for some bizarre reason I need a third browser, Opera.
IE is the devil, and should be abandoned by the entire population.

FollowUp

Mar 25, 2010
I'm going to get ripped apart for this, but I've always used Safari. You know, that OTHER browser. I don't really need any other one. I might get Chrome though.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
blakfayt said:
megaman24681012 said:
blakfayt said:
megaman24681012 said:

Help please?

Pretty please?

I have cookies...
First, it's FTF, for the fail, second, google chrome, it rocks, it keeps all that crap that IE puts all over your page into NONEXISTENCE! Really, it just looks good, and works better.
Nope! FTL.

Meaning For The Loss.
on teh webz there is win and fail, therefore the opposite of FTW, for the win, is FTF, for the fail. But really, just stop using IE, everyone globally should stop using it.
I gotta be honest, you're the first person I've seen who would use FTF instead of FTL, but fair enough. :p

My vote goes to Firefox, though.