Week In Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Week In Review

In this week's edition: weird packages come to the office, and a British kid spends nearly $1500 on Farmville.

Pokemon Goes Monochrome

RapeLay continues to spark controversy, after news network CNN discovered the game and decided to cover it. In a follow up article, CNN then tried to explain why Japan has such games, which rubbed a certain Japanese citizen up the wrong way. Manga artist Takeshi Nogami wrote an open letter to the network, saying: "We Japanese enjoy one of the most safe and peaceful societies on Earth. Naturally, that is not to say that our society is without problems, but to be honest, I frankly do not think that you are the ones to tell us." CNN has yet to respond to the letter. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99713-CNN-RapeLay-Controversy-Sparks-Angry-Response])

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Ah, it's been quite a week, hasen't it?

Also, that bit about the package remindes me of something i saw ealier on 'Like Totaly Awsome'...

Something about the new COD game...

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
I like how CNN basically turned into tabloid trash these days. Keep at it! One more misinformed article, and you'll be the true offspring of Fox News!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The new pokemon announcement has me excited~ Cant wait to see what its going to entail.

and poor woman and facebook...she now knows why we have passwords!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
God that Rapelay cover is disturbing to me. They can play it if they want but I don't want to see the cover again for a while.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
I like how CNN basically turned into tabloid trash these days. Keep at it! One more misinformed article, and you'll be the true offspring of Fox News!
Someone at CNN drank the cool-aid? Yeah, I don't even know what the hell is going on with CNN anymore. It's a weird day when Al Jazeera is one of the most respectable and coherent news networks out there.