Weird in game moments?

migo

Jun 27, 2010
I was just playing Dead Rising, had a hunk of flesh in my hand as a weapon, lay down on the couch to save the game, and Frank put the hunk of flesh under his head like a pillow. That was pretty bizarre.

What are some of your weird moments?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
A lovely glitch in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

In the final boss fight againts the Dahaka, after knocking him onto the edge of the arena, if you use a certain time power (The one that speeds you up) time instead stops with The Prince's foot planted squarely on the Dahakas' face for 10 seconds.

I had so much fun just sitting there like that, having the Dahaka just stare at my foot...

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
i say a weird moment for me was when i was playing GOW2 and in the second round of Annex my HUD was gone when i zoomed i had no cross hairs and my downed teammates didnt show up on my screen so i could go revive them it was like MW2 hardcore mode but i still got the most kills cuz i headed for the boomshot lol

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
migo said:
I was just playing Dead Rising, had a hunk of flesh in my hand as a weapon, lay down on the couch to save the game, and Frank put the hunk of flesh under his head like a pillow. That was pretty bizarre.

What are some of your weird moments?
One time when I was Playing Halo 3, A quick loss of Internet connection caused everyone except me to die for no reason, and since there were no penalty points, I got 6 kills in under 10 secons. LOL, I even a a photo of where one guys shotgun went up his butt.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Friend sucks at videos games. He doesnt think so but we take turns playin cod4 online i will get first or second everytime. He has never got first and above third. Now my dad comes upstairs *friend lives with me long story* and starts watching us dad sees him up first starts makein fun of his abilites. I take over own get first. Friend sucks again dad continues. Friend goes ok if you think i suck so bad you play. Now my dad hasnt played a consul game since i was like 4 and he was good at golden for the N64. "Newest" game hes played is a tank game from 2003 for the pc. Dad plays..... gets 25 kills NO DEATHS. friend and i are speechless dad laughs and leaves. Not a weird moment in gaming just one in life about gaming

Chelsizzle

Jun 29, 2008
Me and a friend were playing Gears of War co-op when we both took cover behind a car and then out of nowhere it just started floating up into the sky. It never came back.

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
Macheteswordgun said:
Friend sucks at videos games. He doesnt think so but we take turns playin cod4 online i will get first or second everytime. He has never got first and above third. Now my dad comes upstairs *friend lives with me long story* and starts watching us dad sees him up first starts makein fun of his abilites. I take over own get first. Friend sucks again dad continues. Friend goes ok if you think i suck so bad you play. Now my dad hasnt played a consul game since i was like 4 and he was good at golden for the N64. "Newest" game hes played is a tank game from 2003 for the pc. Dad plays..... gets 25 kills NO DEATHS. friend and i are speechless dad laughs and leaves. Not a weird moment in gaming just one in life about gaming
lol funniest thing ive ever read reminds me of when i tought my 30 year old brother to play chess and i beat him the first time cuz he didnt know the rules but i was never able to beat him after that no matter how many games we played.

sorry for going off topic peeps

RogueNinja299

Mar 16, 2010
I was playing GOW with a friend when we both chainsawed a locust (he attacked from the front, me from behind). When we were done carving it up one of it's arms got stuck on my friends head and all he could see was this hand covering his screen. XD

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I discovered that MineCraft has squids now, they apparently spawn in water... and waterfalls. That's the only explanation I have for the collections of squirming squids by my water tower.

Here they are doing synchronized stretches.

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Fallout New Vegas: I was walking by a Junkyard outside of this quaint little motel/caravan stop when one of those giant geckos started trying to bite me. I played a little game of tag with it before I blasted its head off with my favorite shotgun. However, that gecko must have been a bad influence on the nearby junkyard dogs. Those dogs usually don't have any problem with me up until the gecko made its first lunge at me. Suddenly, I had a whole family of dogs chasing me down. I couldn't kill them because the local Junk scavenger was a friend of my character's and those were her dogs; I didn't want to piss her off by slaughtering her little canine family.

Since when do dogs take social cues from mutated lizards?

IncredibleKoosh

Apr 20, 2011
That bit in Metal Gear Solid 2. Heck, most of MGS 2 is a bit weird. But playing it non stop, getting to 3am... When the game tells you to turn off the console you do consider it for a brief moment!