Weird things that have happened in your area o.O

CDJO

Dec 1, 2009
Some teenage girl in my area snapped and stabbed her mother to death in the house

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Luke3184 said:
Rastien said:
We have a racist sheep round about in my town.

We only had white sheep for awhile, then we had a black sheep made but he has been moved and is now being shunned by the white sheep.

Yeah... being deep in the english countryside you get alot of racists :s

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=shepton+mallet+sheep+round+about&hl=en&ll=51.177472,-2.535286&spn=0.001229,0.002411&hq=sheep+round+about&hnear=Shepton+Mallet,+Somerset,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=51.177508,-2.535175&panoid=ul1SQv68Zn9rgYPIMHBvUQ&cbp=12,163.09,,0,17.02
Holy Somerset you're Shepton too? And yeah that roundabout always amuses me slightly...

OT: Well a couple of years ago there was a big fire at the scrap yard... Rumour suggested that it was under dubious circumstances, Then the guy whose car was supposedly responsible got hit by a car a couple of streets from me.... Fun times in hick-ton
Good ol scumerset nothing like a pint and a fight a great british night /sarcasm :p

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
There was a reason to reinforce peoples opinion that drugs should be illegal in my area.

The sheriff got a call from a woman saying that a man was attacking her, and she believed he was on drugs. They sent 3 cruisers and 6 officers (The local sheriffs do not F*** around!) They arrive, and rush up to her apartment. They find a man beating her with his fist, who then turns around and starts running at the cops. One shots him with a tazer, which does nothing. Another one tries to hit him with a tazer, but the guy yanked the tazer out of his hand and shot the officer with it! A 3rd officer is actually able to shot him with a second tazer, but it doesnt work either. Finally, the last 3 officers decide to try tackling him, and after about a 5 minute struggle, they finally get him in cuffs. The woman was sent to the hospital, and it was discovered that the man was on PCP. Which makes the locals in my area very mad with the talk of legalizing drugs going around.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
CaptainMarvelous said:
Apart from that, we have crazy victorian lady. Middle aged woman who wears victorian era corsets, parasols, the huge dresses, whenever she goes out in public.

We talkin' ghosts, or crazy people?

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
I live in a small village that just happens to be surrounded by old air bases and barracks from WW2.
We get alot of metal detector type people looking for stuff. Every couple of years one of them blows them serfs up.
When i was a wee lad the house across the road from me had a asteroid smash the house up.
Also there is a natural spring near by we get lot of pagan type people having some hows ya father there.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Launcelot111 said:
Our local (elected) treasurer sent half of our county's budget to her online boyfriend in Nigeria.

That had to be difficult to explain at the next town meeting.

Captcha: Under the sea
Is captcha telling me what you did to her?

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
Sean Hollyman said:
CaptainMarvelous said:
Apart from that, we have crazy victorian lady. Middle aged woman who wears victorian era corsets, parasols, the huge dresses, whenever she goes out in public.

We talkin' ghosts, or crazy people?
Assuming crazy people. Or a ghost who sits in Costa Coffee and tips well.

CDJO

Dec 1, 2009

do you live in California? cause I've seen a lady that fits that description

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Binnsyboy said:
Our festival usually has some interesting things.

So this guy we know called Nathan had this old man coming up to him every couple of days and talking to him. He'd be going on about how he'd trapped this goblin in the cupboard under the stairs in his house. "Oh, the goblin's getting quite loud", and things like that. Then one day, he was like "the goblin's been quiet for ages now, and I need your help to have a look".

Throughout, he'd figured the guy was senile, but this peaked his curiosity, and he went over. The old guy tells Nathan, "right, I'll open the door, and if the goblin gets past me, you tackle it."

He opens the door, and this midget from a parade that had been through a few days previously was lying there, half starved, and very dehydrated.
Oh wow, please tell me thats true XD
[small]I am definately going to hell for laughing at it[/small]

OT: Nothing intresting has happned here, except the local cult awakening the elder gods.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Binnsyboy said:
Our festival usually has some interesting things.

So this guy we know called Nathan had this old man coming up to him every couple of days and talking to him. He'd be going on about how he'd trapped this goblin in the cupboard under the stairs in his house. "Oh, the goblin's getting quite loud", and things like that. Then one day, he was like "the goblin's been quiet for ages now, and I need your help to have a look".

Throughout, he'd figured the guy was senile, but this peaked his curiosity, and he went over. The old guy tells Nathan, "right, I'll open the door, and if the goblin gets past me, you tackle it."

He opens the door, and this midget from a parade that had been through a few days previously was lying there, half starved, and very dehydrated.
Oh wow, please tell me thats true XD
[small]I am definately going to hell for laughing at it[/small]

OT: Nothing intresting has happned here, except the local cult awakening the elder gods.
It's true. The old guy got taken away.