Weirdest compliments you've ever received?

Harla

Mar 8, 2010
"What the hell, who is that raping me!?" <- Friend
"Sorry, I'll stop" <- Me
"Oh, if it's you, Niara, that's cool, continue at your leisure." <- Friend

Sort of a compliment, heheh...

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
"You'd make a good wife for someone".
Never! I shall never marry! I have no intention of marrying or having children!
... unless I adopt.
Well, anyway, that was probably my weirdest compliment. Can't remember any others. My memory sucks ;~;

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
robert632 said:
Apparently,I have nice eyebrows. I didn't even know eyebrows mattered until that point.
I've gotten the same compliment. Considering how painful it must be to pluck eyebrows, makes me glad that I don't have to do it.

pantheress

Apr 19, 2010
a boy once said that i had "the most stunningly gorgeous elbows" he'd ever seen. he used it as a pick-up line/ice-breaker. we dated for 2 years. :D

my gyno once told me that i have an incredible pelvic floor about 2 seconds after he walked in the exam room door. and he sounded entirely too enthusiastic about it. ie "OMG!!!!!1!1! you like, totally have, like, the best. pelvic floor. EVAR!" it was disconcerting. especially since i had no idea at the time what a pelvic floor was, beyond the assumption that it had something to do with my pelvic region.

CloggedDonkey said:
"like the hair, but cut it when the dead rise!"
guess what signature was underneath it? come on, guess.
Max Brooks, son of Mel Brooks, who is the director and writer for spaceballs, young Frankenstein, and blazing saddle.
long hair is a far too convenient hand-hold for the zombies!

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
On eof my friends said I was the most asexual humanity will ever be, which I took to mean that I can think without the use of my penis.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Well i've been complemented for soldering things as neatly as a machine (this worries me for some reason).
Also apparently my hair is good for stroking?!?

Mar 28, 2009
That when I enter the room it's like a cleansing blast of sexy. This was from a straight guy. It's not only the weirdest but easily the coolest.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
I've been told that I look like Ron from Harry Potter, I dont know if it can be taken as a compliment because all redheads seem to look like him in the eyes of non-redheads, it's a bit like how all asians lookalike :p

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I'm often told that I have a high pain threshold. And I'm stoic.
My favourite would be after arguing with this kid about me having long hair, and winning, my friend just said, "I'd have sex with your hair."
It is probably one of my favourites.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
"You're like Hitler!.. In the good way"

After I revealed I had captured Paris within 5 days of opening my attack in Hearts of Iron II.

If anyone's curious I also conquered Britain by landing paratroopers at night in Belgium while the Luftwaffe raped the RAF - then brought in Tanks and mechanized forces under cover of torpedo bombers and 5 carriers.

Britain lasted 1 month and 3 weeks from initial landings.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Furburt said:
"You look like a really hot girl who worked in advertising for too long"

Said to me by a very drunk person I was talking to while waiting on the street.

I'm a man, incidentally.
I love drunk people :D

On-topic, someone said that I listened to weird music, and that's hot. Dunno how music affects my appearance, but what the hell.

paranoidhalfbreed

Jul 20, 2009
A friend of mine once said a quote I thought was quite ingenious so I asked her where she heard it from. She looked me shocked and said, "Dude, you said it."

Oddest yet coolest unintentional compliment I'll ever get.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
I have been told repeatedly and by many people that I look like Andy Murray. I take it as a compliment because if I was to get offended by it I would spend far too much of my time annoyed.

On a related sidenote for Facebook Doppleganger week I replaced my profile picture with one of Andy Murray and it took quite a few people several days to realise it wasn't me.

There has to be some way of making money from it. I visit to Wimbledon is in order I think...

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
males in y family(including me) tend to have awesome eyelashes and i get complimentet on that a lot. creeps me out every time

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
"You look like you had cosmetic surgery done". To this day I don't know if that is supposed to be a compliment or an insult.

(Edited for something really weird rather than dumb.)

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
Maybe not really weird but it stuck in my mind anyway.
I was speaking with an older colleague (I can't remember the subject) when he told me:

"That's what I like about you: You're intelligent but you're not intellectual........"

After some thinking I decided that it was a compliment. XD

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
At school we had to pick random people from our class and say one compliment about them and then the person picked had to choose someone. A girl picked me and said I had the best looking hair she's ever seen, not the hairstyle, just the hair(I'm a guy btw).