Weirdest thing you have seen today?

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
I get Blackhawks flying over my farm all the time. This didn't happen today but whatever. During the night I was walking to my house from the barn on our property...and for some reason one of the Blackhawks was out at 11pm. I am in the middle of an open field and suddenly it stops over my property and hovers there until I walk under some tree's outside my house. I swear to *insert deity here* that I was being watched.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Serving UpSmiles said:
tripping on the floor and landing in kitty litter.

It's a wonderfull life.
your avatar is too fitting.

OT: my parents coming home. hey, I don't hate my parents. I just... um, hate them. >.>

dark_paladin_Quest

Jun 24, 2010
A girl asked me for a pair of scissors, she then proceded to cut the sides of her G-String and pull it out from behind her skirt....

right in front of my Reception Desk

ShAd0wS

Aug 17, 2010
http://www.rathergood.com/lalala <- this. I may have nightmares. But you just can't look away.

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
The absolute weirdest thing I have seen today is?just watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-_SOihwwg&feature=related

(Someone want to help me with the youtube embed? I forgot how to do it)

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
Flipping through the channels, and I ended up on Boomerang watching the show Cow and Chicken.. Weird friggin show.

Apocalypse Tank

Aug 31, 2008
laststandman said:
I had to evacuate my building on account of a gas leak today, I don't know if that counts as seeing something weird, but it was weird and it sucked a lot.
You mean a "gas leak?"

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Didn't really do anything today except wash the car, eat pizza, and watch anime. I did get linked to video and got to relive Lucky star :p

I think its weird, I mean it's Konata Izumi singing SPARKLING!!!

delet

Nov 2, 2008
megaman24681012 said:
Aby_Z said:
Rule 34 on Zeruel... They just had to make him such a pretty girl in Rebuild...
Huh? care to elaborate?

wait, you mean the final Angel in Eva 2.22? that is messed up. o_O
Yup, the final Angel in the film, who turned into a woman for justified reasons, but was most certainly played off for the fanservice possible because of a giant, nekkid 14 year old...

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Well it didn't happen to me today but last night, I was hanging out in my friend's dorm room and one of them had some anime posters and after he finished hanging them I was like hold on a minute... do you realize that with those anime posters you created a swastika? Total mind fuck...