Welcome to Billboardsville! An Action-y Crime RP (Always Looking for More Players; Join Today!)

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"Put him in here. We need to take him to someone now by the looks of it."

"Glad to see you made it." Milli said, giving Drifter a smile. "He tangled with the Matador, so the fact that he's still breathing is a fuckin' miracle." Lowering the bloody and battered David into the passenger seat, she rummaged around in her own blood stained clothes and pulled out her phone. "Just gotta make a call...give'em a heads up." She said while dialing.

"?Hey Doc, catch you in the middle of someone?"

"Okay go...no I'm fine, but I got a friend who's in a bad way."

"Uh-huh, yeah...look for a kinda shot up Nova, should be there soon."

Hanging up, she went over to Drifter. "I'm going to stay here, I don't think the top Conkie is dead yet. Head back past Granny?s and look for 'Breslau Pharmacy'. Head around back, Doc will be waiting for you." As she talked, she swapped her last full 30 round magazine for one of the 75 round drums she'd been carrying all day. "Oh and remind me when we're all back at Granny's and I'll give you the number of a good body man." She added, gesturing to the rather battered Nova.

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
Monica indulged herself a little bit now that she was outside, posing no risk of lighting the buildings on fire...or at least as much of a risk as any of the numerous fires in the immediate area. Still, the flailing, burning bodies of Conquistadors started to get her concerned...just not concerned enough to stop. Besides, it was an easy enough problem to solve.

Moving car to car and sneaking up on them, Monica made sure to leave them broken enough that they wouldn't be able to get far, especially those smashed into the hood and through the windows of cars. She was in the middle of one of these attacks when she noticed something. Grabbing a conquistador by the arm with both hands, his other arm already broken from where she landed on it, she spun him around, slamming him into the hood of the car and nearly hitting Deegan's feet. She then grabbed the goon by the back of the neck (and by the back of his shirt with her other arm) and flipped him over her, slamming him head first into the concrete. Popping up and looking around, trying to find more targets, she finally took notice of Deeg, passed out in the windshield of one of the cars.

"Deeg? DEEG?!"

She hopped onto the hood of the car and began checking to see if he was alright. "Hey, Deeg, wake up!" She said, slapping his cheeks some. She didn't notice any major wounds on him, but that didn't stop her from panicking a bit. Still, if she was going to figure out how badly he had been hurt, she needed to get him out of that windshield.

Grabbing his arms, she slowly lifted him out, grabbing his back when she could for more support. Soon, she was able to hoist him up onto her shoulder and carry him off of the car, setting him down on the pavement.

"Come on Deeg, you've got to wake up! Hey! DEEGAN!!" She said, trying the light slapping technique again...though escalating to real slapping with the last hits. Still Deeg hadn't woken up as far as she could tell so she looked around for anyone who could help and, spotting Raul, shouted, "HEY!", waving for him to come over. Still, she doubted that he had any good ways to wake him up either...so, using the full extent of her medical knowledge (which wasn't much outside of the well covered area of causing injury)...she began giving him mouth-to-mouth.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
One would have to admit, such a drastic move would bring just about anyone back from the jaws of unconsciousness. There were a number of ways Deegan could've reacted towards the mouth-to-mouth procedure. Maybe, pulled away gradually, said something insanely clever, and showed that he was just fine. Instead, as his eyes popped open, to the sight and sensations of lip locking with the moderately attractive, absurdly-strong-for-her-size Monica, his face grew into a fresh, flushed, flustered shade of crimson.

Maybe it was blush, or maybe it could've been from the several slaps to the face administrated on him seconds prior. (It was both.) "Well, this day could've ended in a completely different way." He thought. As she went up for another breath, he decided it was time to speak up. "H-hey." He greeted hesitantly, still far to weak to show proper surprise. "Did...we win?" He asked the girl.

[hr]

The sounds of helicopter rotors swelled in as one appeared to land atop one of the ruined apartment buildings. Roberto's ride had arrived. As he and Maria rushed out onto the roof, the leader could only stop and look on at the battlefield below, droves of his men wasted in the streets. "My soldiers...my leaders...my daughter...decimated within hours." Just the thought seemed impossible to him, and yet, it was all too true. His hardest working recruiter tried to reassure him.

"It isn't over yet, Roberto. You still live. And you still have your resources. We can rebuild." She said, helping him to the helicopter. "Yes..." At this point, he was ready to believe anything. "But first I wanna destroy the fuckin' Royals. Fredrick mentioned their involvement before he was killed." He turned to Maria. "Phone who's ever still alive. I'm gonna rebuild my damn empire, and sit upon a throne bathed in blue blood." As he vowed, the helicopter took off for its destination.

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
Monica raised up, taking another deep breath to blow into Deeg when she was interrupted by a quick word.

"H-hey."

Looking down again, she found Deeg awake again...tired and hurt, she guessed, but awake. Hugging him, she started saying, "Thank god your still alive!"

"Did...we win?

Letting go for a moment, she looked around the two of them. She could see Fredrick's and Ricky's dead bodies from her position and she was nearly completely sure. She didn't know about anyone else but she could assume that everyone else in their group had set themselves to mopping them up.

"Um...i guess? The two big guys are dead at least, and there seem to be only a few conquistadors..."

She stopped talking when the sounds of rotary blades reached her ears. Looking up to the sky, she found a helicopter flying over and landing on one of the buildings. She was a bit suprised at the fact that the Conquistadors even had access to a helicopter...still, it wasn't like she could do anything about it right now.

Still looking up, she asked, "Does it count as a win if the main guy runs away in a helicopter?"

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
As Chloe ran up the stairs, she heard the sound of helicopter blades overhead. What the hell? Peering out the closest window, she could see a helicopter taking off, and instantly guessed what had happened.

"Damn it!" She cursed, and tried firing out the window in a mad attempt to get the copter. It didn't work (as the copter was quickly getting out of range and her hands were a bit shaky), but it helped her feel a bit better.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Milli stalked though the wreckage outside, hunting for any Conkies still breathing. While that proved to be unsuccessful, she did manage a few shots at the retreating helo, her fire joining in with whomever was shooting from inside one of the towers.

Finding she'd worked her way back to where she'd found David, she was taking another look at the area when she spotted two figures; jogging over, she realized it was the 'kids'. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph," She said once she was close enough to get a look at Deegan. "What'd you do? Jump in front of a bus?" She quipped, well aware that she most likely looked like shit as well, her clothes chewed up by 'near-miss' gunfire, dirty, sweaty and with who know how many other peoples blood on them; as well as some probably spectacular bruises from her fight with Ashley.

Mr.Ivebeenframed

Jan 6, 2011
"Oh and remind me when we're all back at Granny's and I'll give you the number of a good body man."

"I'll make sure to remind you." Drifter said as he went back to his car and started the engine. David was unconscious and pretty banged up but Drifter had seen worse doing stunts for cranky movie directors. He set off as soon as the helicopter left, he shot a glance at it as it lifted off into the sky with what must have been the head boss. Even if they didn't get him, they had left quite a mark on his business.

Drifter turned the corner and found the place that Millie was talking about with a sketchy looking middle-aged man, glancing out the corner of the little pharmacy. Drifter parked his car and carried the wounded David inside.

"Oh my..." Was the first word that left the Doctor's mouth before he pointed Drifter to the basement. "This will take some time. His wounds will take some time to patch up."

"I can wait." Drifter said looking at David's wounded state. "Plus I need to rest."

"O-of course. There's some seats upstairs." The Doctor said nervously, pointing upstairs. "Now if you excuse me, I have some work to do."

With that Drifter left the Doctor to his healing and headed upstairs. He slumped down on one of the seats near the door with an eye to Cherry. She was last thing he saw before his tired eyes closed.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
"Does it count as a win if the main guy runs away in a helicopter?" Deegan wasn't entirely sure how to answer that. "Good question..." He answered. But, the gunfire died down. No one was attacking or being attacked. Seemed whoever was left to fight, had abandoned the battle not to long ago. "Feels like we won...for now, at least." He let out a bit of a cough. The daze and haze of unconsciousness began to lift further as Raul and Milli gathered around the two. "What'd you do? Jump in front of a bus?" The crimson haired crazy asked.

"Yeah. Then I tackled the bus out of four story window and landed on top of this Escalade." He smiled to the best of his ability as he replied. Then he paused. "...You saw that, right?" He looked amongst the trio. They all shared just same confused face. "Really? None of you? Aww...thought someone would've been watching." He wasn't really distraught, as displayed with the brief chuckle as he tried to get up, and immediately failed. The chuckle grew out as he looked between Monica and Raul. "Holy shit, i'm actually really sore. Can you carry me?" He asked her. "Also we need to regroup before we leave. Or, at least make sure everyone we came with is still in one piece." He added.

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
"Holy shit, i'm actually really sore. Can you carry me?"

"Yeah, sure.", Monica said, taking a moment and deciding how to do it.

"Also we need to regroup before we leave. Or, at least make sure everyone we came with is still in one piece."

"Ok...hey, Raul? Help me get Deeg on my back will you?" She asked, getting down and grabbing Deeg's arms. With a little shuffling (and R's help of course), she was able to lift him up, her arms holding his legs and his arms around her neck. Of course, now she had to figure out where everyone could be...well, the red-head was on the outside team, maybe she had some idea.

"Uh...you wouldn't happen to know where the largest group of poeple are, would you?" She said, turning to Milli.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Milli was leaning against the side of a bullet riddled beater of a car, wishing she had a smoke; the pack she?d stuck in her gear before the start of all this had been crushed beyond all saving.

"Uh...you wouldn't happen to know where the largest group of people are, would you?"

"Huh? Wha..?" She mumbled, as her wandering mind focused back on her surroundings. "Other than you lot? No. I found David not far from here in a bad way though, best I can tell he got up close with the Matador, who is dead thank God. I hauled him over to Drifter?that new guy with the Nova...last I saw they were buggin' out to Docs. Haven?t seen any sign of the two chicks that rode in with us though."

Digging through her vest, Milli pulled out her phone and sent a text message to the missing people.

Code:
It's Milli, the red-head. Assuming you're still alive, fall back. It looks like King Conkie has run away so we best get back to Granny.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
"What was that you said?"

Daryna sighed into the earpiece, both to calm herself and to let her boss know she hated repeating herself. "Drugs, Slava," she said. "The Conquistadors enforcer had some drugs in his system that made him impervious to damage. He shrugged off stab wounds. He shrugged off bullets. He shrugged off a 4 story drop! It was like nothing mattered, he pushed on."

Konstantinov took a long drag from his cigar and leaned back in his chair. "So what is happening now? No fighting occurring?"

"I don't know. Little kid got pushed through a car window, other then that, I have no idea where any of the Spaniards went. Don't know Babushka's underlings are either. I called you first to update you on this development."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but I would rest easier knowing if the Spaniards are dealt with rather than about this...super drug you speak of."

"Well think if you got your hands on it, Slava. Our men would be real bulls! Unstoppable! If we can get a hold of it, we could take this city!"

"True, true," Another long pause on the other end. "Keep one of them alive then, we may need to extract some info from them on where they are getting this drug and how much we need it more."

"I will try, but the Matador is a tough man to pin down."

"Do your best, Diamond." With that, Slava hung up the phone.

Daryna casually flipped the phone onto the bed she had turned into her temporary office to contact Slava and laid back on it. It was of poor quality, expected from a tenement home she had broken into, but it served its purpose. "What have I gotten myself into? I thought this would be simple job, not dealing with Superhuman tanks."

The sound of rotor blades woke herself from her contemplation. She ran to the balcony offshoot of the room she was in to spy a helicopter taking off from the adjacent tower, no doubt evacuating some of the Conkies bigwigs. It didn't waste any time in fleeing the area but it also meant that the Towers invasion was probably over. However that still left a pair of crazed Latinos running around with no easy way to stop them. "Shit."

Daryna retrieved her phone and started heading down the floors to the ground level. It was a far different scene than she had left it as more bodies were strewn across the parking lot, including that of the unmistakeable mountain man who slammed her into the wall not a sitcom episode's worth of time ago. He wasn't moving, which was a good sign, but there wasn't much else moving. Millie, the girl she came in with, she was there, along with the kid who was still in one piece after his detour through the windshield. Her phone buzzed but that didn't matter at this time. The kid was being hauled around by a couple of others, who she didn't recognize. Oh well.

"So," she asked Millie. "Done here then, da? Not much left to keel."

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
"Done here then, da? Not much left to keel." The Russian girl spouted as she approached, using that thick accent of hers. "Heh, yeah, I guess we are. All's well that ends well, right?" Deegan injected with a weak chuckle. His words sat in the air, only to float around in the awkward silence that followed. Over the sounds of distant screams, falling debris, and crackling flames, the sounds of sirens were heard approaching from the horizon. "Yeahweshouldgo." Leaving was a bit of a challenge for Deegan's (surprisingly-still-in-one-piece) jalopy, as it'd have to navigate out of the parking lot, past all the overturned cars and splayed corpses.
[hr]
Later...

Raul managed to drive back. He, along with the car's original passengers (Deegan, Monica, Magic Mike) pulled up in front of Sinclaire Sweets. The four piled out, with Monica unceremoniously slinging Deegan over her shoulder. "Looks like we're the first ones back." He muttered, figuring Daryna and Milli would bring up the rear. It was clear the storefront wasn't open for normal business, as signified by the closed blinds shrouding every window and the "Sorry, We're Closed!" sign hanging from the entrance. That, and it was locked.

"Better if we go 'round back." He added. In the alley beside the building, was a dingy metal door, the one that led into the kitchen. After a brief session of knocking, Sonia came to the door. Naturally, she was surprised to see the kids in their blood stained, disheveled state. "Wow, that was fast." She commented, before letting them in. The kitchen was empty of assistant cooks, yet the smells and sounds of cooking food still filled their ears and nostrils. "So, how'd y'all do?" She asked, walking the four back into the front. "I can only really account for Matador and Gomez Gonalez...they were the only ones I actually saw the bodies of. I think Ricky got done too...right?" Deegan piped up.

Soon, Granny reappeared. "Where's everyone else?" She asked. "On their way." She nodded. "Hm. Wait for everyone else. We'll fully debrief then." She replied.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"So, done here then, da? Not much left to keel."

"Da" Milli replied, digging out her phone again. With Drifter off getting David patched up, their ride was gone...but she had a plan. Thumbing through her Contacts, she pick one and hit
Code:
SEND
. "Hey fucknut!" She said brightly, when the call connected. "Need a favour...No, nothing like that you ass...I just need a ride...Yeah, that job for Granny, my ride had to peg off with a bleeder...We?re at Spic Central...Thanks bro, I owe ya!"

Minutes later Milli's little brother arrived in his car to take everyone else back to Granny's.

[hr]

Later

Arriving a bit after the first group, Milli lead the others around back when she saw the closed store front. Walking up to the back door, she rapped on it a few times. "Little pig, little pig, let me in! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U]"

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Everyone was covered in blood, but Raul seemed to be the last one still dripping. An odd sort of pride in that, one that suggested he needed therapy. More than some less that others, at least. He scooted the seat back up to around where it was as the rest piled out, some having to be carried.

"I can only really account for Matador and Gomez Gonalez...they were the only ones I actually saw the bodies of. I think Ricky got done too...right?"

"It's, uh... probably a safe bet." Raul said, swinging his bloody mayan sword/club and following the rest of the battle hardened teens around back, into an alley he would've found shady had he not been hired by the gang itself. He peeled off his slightly bullet ridden hoodie and smiled, at a job at least 90% done. Not like the people who escaped were gonna just let this go, which was nice since it meant he was still technically hired. Raul was even starting to like these people, except maybe the redhead who seemed to look vaguely in his direction whenever she said spic. Every two seconds. He was happy he didn't have to drive her around.

"Hm. Wait for everyone else. We'll fully debrief then."

"I got thrown out a window." Raul said sheepishly, when he realized the grandma was back, "May have lost a few things. Sorry about that."

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
David was surprised to find he wasn't waking up screaming, in fact he was borderline euphoric.

"Painkillers, great." He said, meaning to actually think that but it had slipped out, the man who he presumed was a doctor came over to him.

"Good to see you are awake, you have quite the list of injuries. Broken hand, broken ribs, damaged vertebrae, assorted broken lesser bones, internal bleeding, multiple lacerations, your chart reads like a diagnostic manual."

"Oh great, just what I need, the sarcastic doctor." Again that one was meant to be kept in, but at this point he couldn't be too bothered to give a fuck.

"Well when I saved your life, I most certainly earned the right to quip as I please. Now let's assume I just made the standard recommendations you aren't going to listen to anyway, and skip right to the part where I tell you will live if you do follow them and put you on a drug cocktail big enough that some cartel boss is going to name his kid after you."

"Oh god, let's."

"Great, glad we agree. Now this isn't a hospital so I'll help you get to a cab but don't expect a wheelchair or crutches, not that you need them anyway by some sheer stroke of luck."

"That luck would be that the guy who did this to me was holding me by them."

"Luck is luck, now let's get you back to your buddy." The doctor said as he helped him stand up and make his way back out.

After that he was placed in the car ready to go back to Granny's place.

Mr.Ivebeenframed

Jan 6, 2011
Drifter helped David back into his car before driving back to Granny's face. Now that the adrenaline had begun to wear off, Drifter began to feel all sorts of aches and pains from today's scrap. The wound on his face had stopped bleeding but a red river had crusted on the side of his face adjacent to his facial scar he got from one of his stunts gone wrong. Luckily, today had not gone wrong and Drifter wasn't being feeding flies in some dumpster although Cherry had also taken quite a beating.

The screech of Cherry's tires signaled their arrival back at Granny's place and when Drifter stepped out, he regretted not taking any pain killers while he was at the pharmacy. The others were already there but at the store front, Drifter spotted Millie looking as bloody as ever.

"Thanks for the recommendation." Drifter said sleepily, almost in a zombie-like state as his body was running on fumes at this point. "But just get me inside a garage with a welding torch and I can do it quicker. Is everybody else here?"

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
Carrying Deegan into the alley, Monica let him do the talking as she brought him inside. She honestly wasn't worried about how many they had gotten or which of the named people they had killed, such concern being instead overridden by a bit of worry about Granny's reaction to Deeg's state of being. She had told them to keep an eye on Deeg and in the end he needed jer to carry him in...if that wasn't belt-worthy, then she didn't know what was. Luckily she didn't seem to notice yet...or, more likely, she understood that he was alright, barring the inability to walk for a bit.

Placing Deeg down in a chair, she stretched and checked her phone before mentally cursing herself. Turns out that her brother had texted (and tried to call when that didn't work) her in all the madness of the attack, trying to contact her. She was hoping that he hadn't left work yet...she really didn't want to have him see the state of her companions and put two and two together. She quickly rattled off a text saying, [color=light blue]Sorry, was busy with work[/color], hoping that that would be enough for now and that he wasn't on his way.

After that, Monica sat down, next to Deegan and waited, pulling out a few matchsticks and playing with them.

"I got thrown out a window. May have lost a few things. Sorry about that."

"...Hey, that reminds me, what happened to your dog?"

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
David got out of the car and walked on shaky legs into the restaurant run by granny. He opened his bag of pharmaceutical goodies and looked over the instructions for each, already starting to open bottles and take the pills as recommended.

"Hopefully I didn't miss the party." He said trying to put on his best smirk as the pain began to ebb away again.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"Thanks for the recommendation, but just get me inside a garage with a welding torch and I can do it quicker. Is everybody else here?"

Milli turned away from the door as it opened, and gave Drifter a small wave. "I assume so." She said answering his question. "As for a shop? Let me make a call after we talk to Granny, and I should be able to set you up with something."

"Hopefully I didn't miss the party."

"Well sonuvabitch, the dead have arisen and were seen by many..." She quipped, giving David a small smile. "Jeeze Davy, you look like I feel." Leaving the backdoor open, she waved to others inside, before going to David and slinging one of his arms over her shoulder to steady him. "Don't argue, let's just get you inside and sitting down."

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
"Yea just don't start trying to build a church in my name yet. You'll be sorely disappointed in my message regarding thou shalt not steal." He joked as he accepted the help.

"Besides, it doesn't look good in a painting for a prophet to be popping pills and looking like hell after the resurrection. Who else is back now? Hopefully I'm not the last one here, don't want to be fashionably late this time." His smirk was cut short by a hacking cough as one of his lungs protested the strain of standing up.