Welcome to The Escapist's Halloween Extravaganza!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
anyone else find it suspicious that nearly every person who's in the top 50 or so for the WoW quiz has only been a member since today...

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Archemetis said:
anyone else find it suspicious that nearly every person who's in the top 50 or so for the WoW quiz has only been a member since today...
Hmmmm... I was thinking that too.

Why make so much fuss about Halloween anyway?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
midnightalone said:
Its so nice that you guys set up all these comp for us but what are you goin to do about people who try and cheap, mean people how create account just to that they can enter these more than once?

-M
From the Legal text on the quiz page, emphasis mine:
Themis Group, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it suspects or has determined, in its sole discretion, has tampered with the promotion or submitted multiple entries.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
zagzag said:
Archemetis said:
Hmmmm... I was thinking that too.

Why make so much fuss about Halloween anyway?
For the WoW quiz I doubt it's fuss about "Halloween" so much as it's fuss about "WE HAVE AN IN GAME PET TO GIVE AWAY!", at least for the WoW players who otherwise wouldn't bother with the site...

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
I might have missed the answer to this, but am I required to manage 100 % on all the quizes to earn the Hallo-winner badge?

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
Chapper said:
I might have missed the answer to this, but am I required to manage 100 % on all the quizes to earn the Hallo-winner badge?
Ya, basically. You also get badges for getting 100% on the quizzes. You need to also complete both endings for the Text Adventure. Not too hard...

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
13thforswarn said:
Ya, basically. You also get badges for getting 100% on the quizzes. You need to also complete both endings for the Text Adventure. Not too hard...
Only need one of the two badges from the text adventure for the Hallo-winner badge. In addition to the three quiz badges, that is.

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
paulgruberman said:
13thforswarn said:
Only need one of the two badges from the text adventure for the Hallo-winner badge. In addition to the three quiz badges, that is.
Oh, okay. Getting both doesn't hurt though.