Well..I did it. I bought Diablo 3.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
It's downloading now. I feel dirty. Why didn't I stay away? I just couldn't do it....I can't make myself hate activision blizzard's business practices enough to neglect the sequel to diablo II. I know it probably won't measure up, but I still bought it.

I'm such a scumbag.

yundex

Nov 19, 2009
You bought a game that will have an active multiplayer community for years to come. I'
m not seeing the problem. :)

daveman247

Jan 20, 2012
I already played my loot-driven game. It was called borderlands. And soon, borderlands 2 :p

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Last time I felt dirty was when I woke up face down in vomit, that may or may not have been my own, surrounded by hookers (half of which showed no signs of life), with enough coke to kill an elephant.

I have never felt dirty for the conscious decision to buy a product. You might need a new word.

way2sl0w

Resident COD Fanboy
Jan 29, 2012
Verzin said:
It's downloading now. I feel dirty. Why didn't I stay away? I just couldn't do it....I can't make myself hate activision blizzard's business practices enough to neglect the sequel to diablo II. I know it probably won't measure up, but I still bought it.

I'm such a scumbag.
What happened to you man? You used be cool but you just sold out.

(yes, very aware of the hypocrisy)

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
manaman said:
Last time I felt dirty was when I woke up face down in vomit, that may or may not have been my own, surrounded by hookers (half of which showed no signs of life), with enough coke to kill an elephant.

I have never felt dirty for the conscious decision to buy a product. You might need a new word.
An inspiration to us all. I too hope to one day wake up surrounded by hookers, who may or may not be dead, facedown in a puddle of vomit. One day...One day...

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
I'm planning to hold out for at least a week, so they can get through the teething problems with the servers. Then I'm going to kill me some monsters and get me some loot! *waves sword*

(I said planning. We'll see how this goes...)