Well. Its the 21st.

SanguineScale

Jun 8, 2011
lechat said:
i sold my house for 10% of it's value and bought a kilo of heroin with enough left over for an aids infected hooker.... just hope i get enough warning to use them
This man's got it right.

Smolderin

Feb 5, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
Apparently there's a specific time (11:11 GMT/UTC) that it's supposed to happen, so that's why we've not all exploded yet.

[HEADING=1]Countdown to the end of the world![/HEADING][HEADING=2][timer=21 Dec 2012 11:11][/HEADING]​

[HEADING=1]BUT I CAN SEE IT FROM HERE![/HEADING]
Well...screw me then...It's like 12:30 at night here in Florida and I want some sleep. Worse case scenario, I don't wake up because the crazy people were actually right...which really wouldn't bother me all that much considering...well...I was asleep. Predictably I'll probably wake up around 9 and nothing will happen, but best case scenario I will wake up and all of a sudden discover I have super powers. Twould be a good Christmas indeed. Well, I wish you all luck, I am off to dream land.

Heh heh, I can only imagine myself just looking down from my disembodied spirit staring at my charred corpse thinking "Huh....didn't that coming...Oh well...at least I was asleep".

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
SanguineScale said:
triggrhappy94 said:
Well it's 9:20 here in Cali.
We had an Earthquake about an hour ago, but that's nothing here.
We did?! I was sleeping. Didn't feel a freaking thing....
I'm in the Bay Area, so it might not have reached you.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Are we really still talking about that?
Dude, the other half of the Mayan calender was discovered IN MAY
The end of the world isn't coming in ours or any close lifetime.
We're still got about 5 billion years left on our sun, when that time's up and the earth freezes THAT will be the end of the world.
I honestly can't believe ANYONE is still bothering to joke about the stupid Mayan calender crap.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Gmans uncle said:
Are we really still talking about that?
Dude, the other half of the Mayan calender was discovered IN MAY
The end of the world isn't coming in ours or any close lifetime.
We're still got about 5 billion years left on our sun, when that time's up and the earth freezes THAT will be the end of the world.
I honestly can't believe ANYONE is still bothering to joke about the stupid Mayan calender crap.
The good news is, 24 hours from now everybody will stop talking about it as a definite fact.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
LOL, last I heard this was an all day event... not a countdown timer. Jumped the gun and should have waited till the 22nd.

Oh and ...
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s9qqu/

sora91111

Dec 10, 2010
Just turned 12 AM here in Tennessee 25 minutes ago. Still alive and bored out of my wits. No surprise though.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
viranimus said:
LOL, last I heard this was an all day event... not a countdown timer. Jumped the gun and should have waited till the 22nd.

Oh and ...
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s9qqu/
Well it's the 22nd in New Zealand now.

The time is 22/12/2012 01:50 NZDST an the sound of the tone.

Beep

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
bit off topic but does anyone want to buy like 998 grams of heroin?
also doctors are pretty close to curing AIDS right.....

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
*just knocked coffee over on desk* NOOOO! Damn you Mayans, and this apocalypse of which you forwarned!

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
oh look the world didn't end, what a shock, well what have we learned today boys and girls, don't believe everything you hear, always do research yourself or listen to those whose opinions actually matter (ie scientists and researchers) that way you can call 'bullshit' when people fabricate facts to their own advantage and most importantly of all, mankind will always suprise me about how stupid and gullible they are.

Happy End of the 13th Baktun everyone

Frodowise

Mar 10, 2009
I am disappointed by the lack of super mutants, radscorpions, and deathclaws. This Apocalypse sucks.

LoLife

Dec 7, 2012
Oh dear no apocalypse looks like I'll be putting away my Brotherhood of Steel membership, power armor & Gatling gun away in the attic until next time =p