Westboro Baptist Church, Wikileaks Troll Steve Jobs' Death

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Capslockbroken said:
"I dream of eradicating religion of this world" If you heard a religious person say that he wanted to "eradicate" all conflicting viewpoints, you would assume he was a dangerous bigot, and you would be right. I'm sure your bigotry is much more enlightened though.
So then people claiming paedophilia must be eradicated are also dangerous bigots?

Capslockbroken said:
"There are brilliant people of faith , who could be so much more brilliant if their faith didn't get in the way of their contributions to humanity."

The above statement is one of many examples of atheist dogma. There is no evidence whatsoever that religious intellectuals would magically become "more brilliant" if they didn't have any faith. For people like Pascal, Einstein and Francis Collins, faith and science are sides of the same coin. What has Dawkins ever contributed?
He's written a number of books, the vast majority of which are only nominally concerned with science or biology. He is a mediocre scientist at best. He perhaps could have been more than that if he hadn't devoted his energies to tearing down the people he hates.

"Faith already has a high enough body count. Don't add to it."

I'll ignore for the moment that you implied that faith would be to blame for an atheist murdering a theist.
Atheism's body count is estimated at between 60,000,000 and 100,000,000. If you didn't know that, then I suggest you read up on the Cultural Revolution, French Revolution, the Killing Fields, and the history of the USSR. Then you can marvel about that little detail being left out of the dogma of public education.
There is no evidence that people who were religiuos would be smarter without religion. it is impossible to prove that because there were no identical scientist without religion, as no two people are ever identical. however there are proof of smart people being limited by religious belief. To add to this point, Enstein was an Atheist. I know its a common misconception, but you dont look like one of the retarded zealots, or are you?
Dawkins is not a scientist. hes a writer and a researcher. Asking what he has contibuted would be equal to asking what has the pope controbuted. And it is quite clear who did more.
Most people killed in the world ever was caused by Car accidents. That does not mean we must ban cars. However the point is that most people killed by theists were because they were theists (killing people in the name of god) while people killed in Cultural Revolution, French Revolution, the Killing Fields, and the history of the USSR were not killed because of religiuos belief but because of a political movement. If i were to become a vigillante and start shooting robbers, would that mean im doing it because im atheist or because i hate robbers? and if i were to kill atheists because i though they were sinners would i be killing them because of religion or not? in the end of the day, christianity has the highest religion related body count.