What 1-player games do you play together?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
This is inspired by the latest issue of Escapist, about 1 Player games. I'm assuming that almost everyone had to share gaming time with their little sibling, even if it was a one player game. I remember how my little brother would wander around in Super 64 Mario and actually helped me get a Star. One that involved blasting out of a cannon into the corner of a jutting wall or something, I couldn't figure it out on my own.

So Escapists, with the search bar approved, what games do you remember, or still play, with a friend or two? Even though its a one player game. And how do you do it, take turns at death, finish a map?

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Douk said:
This is inspired by the latest issue of Escapist, about 1 Player games. I'm assuming that almost everyone had to share gaming time with their little sibling, even if it was a one player game. I remember how my little brother would wander around in Super 64 Mario and actually helped me get a Star. One that involved blasting out of a cannon into the corner of a jutting wall or something, I couldn't figure it out on my own.

So Escapists, with the search bar approved, what games do you remember, or still play, with a friend or two? Even though its a one player game. And how do you do it, take turns at death, finish a map?
COD 4

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Fallout 3 i play with a friend sometimes when his round, we just take it in turns when someone dies

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
The Sly games whilst bottle hunting.
InFamous, because sometimes the grind got annoying.
And Ratchet and Clank when someone died.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
My brother and I would play Legacy of Kain: Defiance by taking turns. He would use Raziel and I would use Kain.

KimboRambo

Aug 8, 2009
I recently played through zelda OOC with my brother in two sittings, we took turns whenever the person playing wanted a break. We've both cleared the game before so it was never really became an issue.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Me and my mates used to play Crazy Taxi on the "ahem" dreamcast "cough cough", and Guitar Hero with one guitar, taking it in turns to try and best each other

Mister Ash

Aug 19, 2008
Crazy Taxi was awesome. when my friend got Soul Calibur (4 I think, the lastest one) we took it turns to do some of the story parts, which was kinda fun.

and I'm not sure if this counts, but my nephew watched my play half-life that much, he could complete it in about 5 hours. which was kinda cool

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Plants vs Zombies with my Mum. She clicks I shout out what to do. Yeah, I'm so darn cool.

Babyfire

Apr 3, 2009
My brother and I would trade off when playing DK contry 1 or 2. If he died I would play and then when I died He got to play. I would also Trade off with my sister when we would play The Sims on the Game Cube.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Lord of The Rings Two Towers I'd always switch off with my cousin everyother level

We were so glad when they made Return of the King Co-op

Whistler777

Nov 14, 2008
I sometimes switch-off with my friend whilst playing Counter-Strike: Source. I know it's unbelievable, but there are still PCs in this world that aren't powerful enough to run it.

Cilliandrew

Jul 10, 2009
The Dark Forces games.. My buddy and i would switch off every level or everytime someone died.

Dark Sup3rn0va

Jul 14, 2009
I used to play all of the Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank games with my sister taking turns everytime either of us died.