What 3 games have you played the longest?

Wayne Insane

May 14, 2009
Pfff, I dunno
when I had to guess I'd say
Fallout 3
Street Fighter 2
Doom II in no particular order

Mabster

May 8, 2011
1. Civilization II or IV
I'm not sure which game I've played more, but both have taken weeks from me. I've only gotten about a hundred hours into Civ 5, so Civ 1 probably takes the third spot. Trailing behind is Civ 3, which I never really played all that much.

2. Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
I've played through the Big Picture modpack (BG + BG:TotSC + BG2:SoA + BG2:ToB + major mods) twice and several individual runs of both BG games with various mods, but BG2 takes the throne as the single game from the series I've spent most hours playing.

3. The Longest Journey
Well probably not, but I've finished it so many times it's bound to be pretty near the top. The actual third spot probably belongs to one of the lengthy moddable timesinks with high replay value, like Arcanum, Fallout 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Vampire: The Masquerade, Wizardry 8 or any other I fail to remember right now. Still TLJ is awesome and gets preferential treatment.

crimsoncheesecake

Mar 13, 2012
Tough to say, i played a lot of different games particularly for the gameboy as a kid but i cant remember how long for any specific ones, so ill have to go with games played during adolescence. In no particular order, tho not too certain:

Oblivion
Fallout New Vegas (i actually preferred this to FO3 for several reasons)
Civilization 4 (mostly beyond the sword)

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
pokemon ruby. 100+
final fantasy XII. 90+ (tied with final fantasy X, but probably put that little bit more into 12 due to that fucking superboss)
smash brothers melee. 100+

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
1: Skyrim - 319 hours since release until February this year.
2:Team Fortress 2 - 77 hours since March.
3 Fallout 3 - 44 hours since 16 April.

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
1. Eve Online - Thousands of hours.
2. X2: The Threat
3. Freelancer

Really not sure what they are after Eve Online though. Morrowind, X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict, KotOR, Neverwinter Nights and Mass Effect were all pretty good contenders. I kind of just guessed I would have put more hours into space ships than anything else.

Schuldrich

Jan 16, 2010
1) World of Warcraft. I can't get the exact number of hours I've put into wow but I started a month after release and played it off and on since.

2) Disgaea 1. First game I put any real effort into min/maxing plus played it on the DS and PSP so there's a lot of time put into that one.

3) Azure Dreams. For some reason when I get really bored this is the game I play. I'm not sure why and I've played it to hell but I love this game.

Lamnidae

Apr 16, 2009
Diablo 2 being the real number 1 I played alot about as long so I wouldn't say I have a real top 3.

RPG:
Diablo 2
Diablo 3 (Reserved spot, 1 more weeks!)
Sacred 2

Action:
Transformers War for Cybertron
Darksiders
Transformers (PS2)

Shooters:
Borderlands
Dead Space 1+2
Bioshock 1+2

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Estimated

1) Pokemon
2) Team Fortress
3) Mass Effect 2

Third place might actually be for Super Smash Brothers Melee or Dragon Age Origins, but this'll do

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
1: Persona 3 - 88 Hours
2: Pokemon Heart Gold - 65 hours
3: Terraria/Deadly Premonition tie at about 60-ish hours.

And I've noticed that almost everyone has said Pokemon - including me. Kind of funny. And the more funny part is that I haven't even finished New-Game+ on Heart Gold yet.
I revised the post because I remember that I'd played Persona III for God knows how long.

I've also fucked around forever with the original Fallout. I got all of my party-members deaded..ed, and have fully upgraded my character. Now just to kill every single NPC in the game and I'll go hang myself somewhere, having had fullfilled my life's content.

Derelict Frog

Jun 7, 2010
1) Medieval 2 Total War (have always kept coming back to it - especially with mods)
2) GTA4
3) World of Warcraft (even though I haven't played it for 3 years I still reckon the amount I played it while I was still subscribed means it unfortunately gets into my top 3!)

RVzero

Herpy-derpy
Jul 3, 2010
1) Reserved for Phantasy Star Online 2
2) Phantasy Star Online (Somewhere around 2000 hours just from the GC version)
3) Phantasy Star Universe (788 + 290 from AoTI clocked by XFire)

WildFire15

Jun 18, 2008
1. City of Heroes
2. Smash Bros Brawl
3. Minecraft, probably. can't really think of a defiantly 3rd most played game.