What a Free-to-Play Pokemon Game Might Look Like

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
I don't wonder what Free to Play Pokemon would be like because I already played Free-to-Play Pokemon.

>.>

<.<

Hey! Whoa! WHOA! Put down those ban hammers! I don't mean piracy! I'm talking about the Facebook game. I forget what it was called, and I haven't played it in so long that it dropped off of the "Your Games" list, but it was some "Totally-not-Pokemon" game made by Insomniac. Funny thing, the pictures above aren't an entirely inaccurate depiction of how it worked, though they forgot to include an image where the player can't get into any more battles because he's out of "Energy".

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Why do they do this? Don't they know people in high places see this and think "Hey, thats a great idea! Johnson, get on this now!"
"Sir, there is no Johnson working here... We're based in Japan and have no American workers present named Johnson."
"I don't care get him on it now!!"
you're too late, there's a ton of pokemon copy facebook games out and it's pretty much exactly like this

Lagslayer

Apr 18, 2011
We're safe so long as the franchise is still Nintendo exclusive. They have not resorted to such scummy tactics, yet.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
If a game is this draconian over its monetisation, someone, somewhere, must feel bad about it. It'd just feel like selling my game's soul to the corporate devil.