What accent can you do best?

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Lem0nade Inlay said:
African.

As in, the accent a black guy coming from Africa would have.
Ah, but which one? A guy from Mali sounds different from a guy from Kenya.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
Scottish. i suppose it fits, since im part Scottish... well, more welsh. and Norwegian. and German. and two separate Native American. Black Foot and Cherokee.

i digress. i simply slip into the Scottish accent by accident. though ive been working on a German accent. it seems to be more fun. ive got a single sentence nailed, but its difficulty to do unless i hear some more.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
Yokai said:
Lem0nade Inlay said:
African.

As in, the accent a black guy coming from Africa would have.
Ah, but which one? A guy from Mali sounds different from a guy from Kenya.
right. africa is a HUGE continent dude. america could probably fit there like 1.75 or 2.30 times.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I can do a Spanish accent. I can also do an English speaker trying to speak Spanish.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
My comrade, lets call him Roman, he does great Russian accent! So good that it make you think that he an actual Russian! Hahaha!

I can kind of pull of the stereotypical Russian accent, but not as good as my friend. In high school during a home football game we took him over to the away team's side and played it off that he was a foreign exchange student from Russia. He's never had so many girls hitting on him in his life lmao.

I also do British relatively well. My parents are both from England and they both still have the accent so I actually had it for real as a kid, but through the American school system they Americanized my dialect.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Father is Scotish and still has his accent, and I have leanred to do a perfect accent. Don't believe me? When we took a trip to Scotland I made some buddies and they asked me where I lived in their city.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Best accent I can do is Mid Western.

You don't want to hear any of my other accents. Well maybe you do if you wanted to laugh at me.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
butternut said:
For me it would be an good aussie accent, for similar reasons, I grew up watching really really bad Australian Childrens TV shows, something about them just plain mezzed me.

Captcha: 2500 folutie

Where? I want some folutie...
just out of interest, what shows?

anyway..hmm Ive never really attempted to do another accent, if I really tries I guess I could do a reasonable british one

anyway I heard/read somwhere that the Australian accents is the easyest to hide (might be why its not hard to do convincing accents..for some)

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Being both partially Irish and Scottish in descent, I can do a really good impression of both. In fact, one time I was in a play in high school that called for an English accent. I couldn't do it at all, so they ended up making me a Scottish guy and ended up being a comedy relief character.

They even added some lines for me. Breaking into a building with a battering-ram, I yelled from stage right "PUT YER BACKS INTO IT LADS".

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I instinctively use a wee bit of a scottish accent when I speak to scots so I'm pretty solid at that. Otherwise watching Steve Irwin so much when I was a kid really helped me nail the australian accent. Also I do a good extremely gay american accent.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
allow me to answer it in the way 50% of the people who dont know me perfectly believe im australian. the other 50% believe me to be either south african or british

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
There's no such thing as an [insert country here] accent, but (so long as I'm speaking Russian), I can sound as much like a Saint-Petersburger as you like.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Not exactly accents but I can do the following voices (which include accents):

Marik, Florence (Yami Bakura), Rex, Weevil, Tristan, Espa Roba, Yami Yugi, and Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.

If anyone here listens to Wha-Chow, I can do also Creepy Dave's voice.

Oh, and Motimon from Abridgimon.