What album(s) are you listening to non-stop?

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I've been listening to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis for a good three days now. And I'm really getting into it, which kind of surprises me. It's kind of an experimental album and the story it tells is fantastic and mind-boggling but the songs are surprisingly easy to listen to.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I discovered Bon Iver recently, so a lot of them/him (some places say that's the band name, others that it's just a stage name for the lead), but I don't think it's all from the same album.

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
Incubus - Morning View , S.C.I.E.N.C.E , Make Yourself and A Crow Left Of The Murder

Tool - 10,000 Days and Aenema

A Perfect Circle - Thirteen Step , Mer de Noms

Ashes Divide - Keep Telling Myself It's Alright

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'm currently hooked to Coldplay's X&Y. I just found my hidden love for it.

DragonChi said:
Daft Punk Alive 2007
Oh and this too, fantastic album.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Blue_vision said:
RaphaelsRedemption said:
I like Immersion too, don't worry.

Actually, I was surprised by how much I liked both those albums and Pendulum's other album "Hold Your Colour".

Basically, Pendulum is all I'm listening to at the moment. :D
Unfortunately, I didn't like Hold Your Colour as much. Tarantula and Slam are still pretty good, but I don't find as much all-around appeal as the others.
I'm currently listening a lot to Pendulum's Live at Brixton Academy. Their live version of "Hold your color" is awesome while i don't really like the album version. The addition of a guitar in the live version really improves the song, imho.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I have been listening to a hell of a lot of Voltaire, especially these albums:

Live!
Boohoo
The Devils Bris
Ooky spooky
To the bottom of the sea
Almost human

Yeah. I like Voltaire. A lot :D

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Wieke said:
I'm currently listening a lot to Pendulum's Live at Brixton Academy. Their live version of "Hold your color" is awesome while i don't really like the album version. The addition of a guitar in the live version really improves the song, imho.

I'll admit, the live versions of the album are amazing, Hold Your Colour especially. I really need to get myself to one of their concerts.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Between the Buried & Me- The Great Misdirect

Girl Talk- Feed the Animals

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
i listen to Quadrophenia by The Who atleast once a week. Ill just sit in the dark, put my headphones on, close my eyes, and just listen to the story unfold.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Cage the Elephant - "Thank You Happy Birthday"

Also, their debut album in the week leading up to the above's release.

Purple Shrimp

Oct 7, 2008
Television - Marquee Moon

Nimcha said:
I've been listening to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis for a good three days now. And I'm really getting into it, which kind of surprises me. It's kind of an experimental album and the story it tells is fantastic and mind-boggling but the songs are surprisingly easy to listen to.
I really need to get that one, I've got all the other Gabriel-era genesis albums