What Amusing/Bizarre Lifestyle Do You Want The Royal Baby To Have?

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
The royal baby is going to have a hard enough life as it is (what with tabloids/paparazzi going nuts over his every move, not to mention he can hardly escape from the baby pictures...), I'm not going to wish anything else on him.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Abomination said:
I actually hope he's gay... because it would just be a giant "fuck you" to any luddites who think there's anything wrong with it.
It would probably throw a spanner in the works of inheritance but we'd all enjoy having a big gay king.

Oh god, this.
The entire editorial teams of the Mail and Express would implode over the conflict between loving the royals and hating the gays.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Evaheist666 said:
Wait... she's pregnant?
Not anymore!

OT: First I want to point out... British Royal Family boring!? Harry's antics... The affairs... The mysterious death... the hilariously non PC old guy... They're Awesome!!

Although... I would love the little fella to be brought up by his Uncle... He will be slurping vodka off a prozzies fun-bags in no time!

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
I want everyone in line to the throne to abdicate in the next couple of days so an entire common wealth is run by a baby less than a few days old. Also having a baby on money will help the economy as people will be happier when they see it and spend more

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
Sleekit said:
OneCatch said:
Abomination said:
I actually hope he's gay... because it would just be a giant "fuck you" to any luddites who think there's anything wrong with it.
It would probably throw a spanner in the works of inheritance but we'd all enjoy having a big gay king.

Oh god, this.
The entire editorial teams of the Mail and Express would implode over the conflict between loving the royals and hating the gays.
would certainly make the royal wedding a first...
A royal gay (royally gay?) wedding would be so fabulous, I think the universe would implode in on itself.

I'd like to see him grow up to be The King of All Cosmos:

He'd better start learning to speak in record scratches ASAP

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
How about "The last time I saw this many queens, I was at Westminster Abbey!"?

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
Sleekit said:
FireAza said:
Sleekit said:
OneCatch said:
Abomination said:

Oh god, this.
would certainly make the royal wedding a first...
A royal gay (royally gay?) wedding would be so fabulous, I think the universe would implode in on itself.
desperately trying to come up with a good joke about Westminster Abbey being full of queens at this point...
It would be the first time the King and Queen could be seen with the King and Queen. I mean, if your gay king married a man would that man be a king-consort or a queen-consort or a queen-king-consort or a queen-queen-consort?

Talk about setting precedents.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Prince Harry's got more than enough daft under his ginger locks for the entire family. All I'm hoping for is that they end up naming the new Prince something that's guaranteed to piss off traditionalists.

ALL HAIL KING GARETH THE FIRST!
Oh, Harry. He's such a mess and I love him so much because he's a disgrace and hilarious.

Also, he's Captain Wales and I met him once when I was in (I was in a Welsh regiment).

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
I really hope he Grows up to be one of the manliest dudes to have ever walked, 7'2'' 315lbs of pure muscle and with a giant and magnificent beard.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
sextus the crazy said:
Honestly, I was hoping the baby would come out Black or Pakistani, as a Giant fuck you to the British Monarchy.

OT: Here's hoping Prince Hellspawn the first turns out to be a giant Weeaboo.
Pakistani? You mean you want him to be born in pakistan?

OT: i want him to be gay . That'll stop the lineage pretty quick.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I just can't wait to see his reaction when people show him videoes of people camping out the hospital for him, and that newspapers made headlines about whether or not his mother breastfed him.

I'd like an unusual name. I just want them to be interesting. Goth, Weeaboo, guy who plays MMOs too much, like crocheting. Whatever.

If they become like the above I really hope they get their chance because it would be hilarious.
I want a king that shows up with a procession of metal playing or something.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
krazykidd said:
sextus the crazy said:
Honestly, I was hoping the baby would come out Black or Pakistani, as a Giant fuck you to the British Monarchy.

OT: Here's hoping Prince Hellspawn the first turns out to be a giant Weeaboo.
Pakistani? You mean you want him to be born in pakistan?
As in, I wanted the baby to be Black or Asian, adding a little color to the boring royal family. I just chose Pakistan because in terms of immigration they're one of the more present groups.

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
I want him to be an otaku or a cross dresser! Either way its fun for me... Not that there's anything wrong with crossdressing, I just want to see how the family would react/handle it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Shock and Awe said:
Or he could take the fact that he has no real power to heart and do the thing with the hats people always photoshop onto Sweden's king, except for real.
Some of them are geniune though!

Would be awesome if he turns out the same personality wise. Crash cars, sleep around like a pimp and being generally confused during speeches, all while looking a lot like a cartoon character.
I love our King, even if he's French. <3

Edit: A less commonly royal name would be enough for me to be honest. Adds a bit more character. Our crown princess got her first child not too long ago and went with the name Estelle. Was quite a shock!