What anime are you watching?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
There has probably been a million and one topics on this already, but there are so many topics made here that I did a search and had to look through many many pages and didn't find one. Anyways...

I'm watching Kanon now. It definitely feels "Key-esque".

Dec 14, 2009
Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex, 1st Gig.

A nice mature anime, lacking many of the archetypes, thankfully.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Gintama and Fooly Cooly (so tomorrow I'll have to find something new to watch....)

Also getting ready to rewatch K-on! in anticipation of Episode 27 and the movie that will be out in April (supposedly)

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Right now, Simoun. Lesbian powered airships? Sounds good to me.
When it starts to drag on a bit though, I get back to rewatching Spice and Wolf and slogging my way through ef- a tale of memories.

ef isn't bad by any means. In fact, it does a less heavy-handed and better job at emotional manipulation than Clannad did. I just started it when I wasn't much in the mood for that kind of show and I intend on finishing.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
At the moment it's Code Geass: lelouch of the rebelion R2. and by at the moment I mean as I'm typing this. Who says men can't multi-task?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Supposed to be watching Shakugan No Shana, but no one made it to the Anime Night Escapist Group showing today.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Currently I'm not watching any. Since the only network in Canada that I know of that used to show anime has ceased doing so, I find myself without a source. I know I could always get it off the 'net, but that presents it's own problems, namely that I don't know what to watch. Well that and I never get around to it. You see when it's on TV at a certain time I know I have to be in front of the TV at that time to catch it, but if left to my own devices I find myself procrastinating to the point where I never actually get around to it.

Waverider

Feb 14, 2011
My college's anime club has been showing Urusei Yatsura, lately, which is bloody hilarious. It's nice to learn that Rumiko Takahashi's formula was at one point not stale (see Inuyasha for details). On my own, I've been watching Victory Gundam. It seems like the only Gundam series so far that's been pretty clear in who is good and who is evil. An interesting change.

Adecristo

May 20, 2010
Right now I'm watching Infinite Stratos, Fortune Arterial and Gundam Seed. And I'm going to try out Gosick, Kore wa Zombie and Dragon Crisis~
I prefer watching few series at a time instead of finishing one and then trying out another.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I'm currently watching Toaru Majatsu no Index season 2.

Just finished the first season and the side story Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.

Also I'm watching a few of the new series that was released this year, two of my favourites being, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? and the hilarious Beezlebub.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex, 1st Gig.

A nice mature anime, lacking many of the archetypes, thankfully.
I just finished that myself. :D

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I just finished watching Darker Than Black again.

As for what's next...Desert Punk or Fruits Basket, likely.

I'm really, really behind on anime.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Currently watching Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Currently rewatching Lucky Star and Gurren Lagann.

thatman

Feb 16, 2011
Watching Bakuman and Gosick at the moment. Bakuman greatly interested me with it's 'behind-the-scenes' look on manga writing and it's characters. The romantic sub-plot is completely ridiculous though. Gosick meanwhile is slower paced mystery drama that can be a little obvious at times (also has some moe elements...go figure).

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
yust got done with Mobile Suit gundam 00 movie
started watching oban star-racers and im probably going to look at gundam unicorn