What announcements at E3 are you looking forward to?

ImanOcean

Feb 27, 2011
Just wondering what games/systems you are looking forward to seeing at E3 2011!

I know I am most excited about Nintendo's possible new console.

What are your yours?

Joshica Huracane

Feb 21, 2011
Some new info on Assassin's Creed: Revelations, footage from stuff like Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, MW3 and Battlfield 3. Can't think of much else at this point.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
"We are pleased to announce that Diablo 3 will be released for the winter holiday"

It isn't gonna happen, but it would still be awesome.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
The premise of this thread has me confused...

If we know something is going to be announced, then hasn't it already been announced?
Or, was that just an announcement that something was going to be announced?

Either way, I usually put on blinders leading up to these shows, and be pleasantly surprised by what is there, instead of being disappointed by them not showing what I thought was going to be there.

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
New Hitman Game
New CoD game
New Battlefield Game
New Elder Scrolls Game
New Half Life game
New Mass Effect game

Anything Original to look forward to?

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Serving UpSmiles said:
New Hitman Game
New CoD game
New Battlefield Game
New Elder Scrolls Game
New Half Life game
New Mass Effect game

Bioshock Infinite.

From what I've seen the only similarity it has with the other Bioshock's is the "feel".

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Togs said:
"We are pleased to announce that Diablo 3 will be released for the winter holiday"

It isn't gonna happen, but it would still be awesome.
Yeah... considering the fact Blizzard pretty much only makes announcement on BlizzCon and if to trust the E3 list, they again won't show up there.

Personally, im waiting for some announcement that haven't been revealed or hinted at, something new rather than yet another sequel.

ImanOcean

Feb 27, 2011
madwarper said:
The premise of this thread has me confused...

If we know something is going to be announced, then hasn't it already been announced?
Or, was that just an announcement that something was going to be announced?

Either way, I usually put on blinders leading up to these shows, and be pleasantly surprised by what is there, instead of being disappointed by them not showing what I thought was going to be there.
The aim of the thread was to see what rumors people would like to see confirmed or any games that may have been announced but want to see more of. Sorry about the vagueness of original post.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Valkyria Chronicles 3 Localisation. I would throw someone into a Liquid Helium vat for an English copy of that game.

Also Project Cafe- I want to have an idea of how I'll be playing Super Smash Brothers Colosseum or whatever it will be called- I'm actually excited about a controller innovation.

legion431

Mar 14, 2010
ChupathingyX said:
Serving UpSmiles said:
New Hitman Game
New CoD game
New Battlefield Game
New Elder Scrolls Game
New Half Life game
New Mass Effect game

Bioshock Infinite.

From what I've seen the only similarity it has with the other Bioshock's is the "feel".
Yes, Bioshock Infinite. I've been looking forward to it since I watched the first trailer. It does look like there is nothing else like it.