What are the most addictive games you have played?

LackingSaint

Apr 23, 2008
Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2 and The Movies to name a few games i've been playing happily for a while.

PaulLAD

May 23, 2008
The most addicting games i ever played was World Of Warcraft, Half life 2 (HL2, HL2ep1 and HL2ep2) and Guildwars (Geeky, i know)

There excellent games.

paiged

May 23, 2008
The Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon, especially when I was younger.
I refuse to play WoW because I've seen what it does to people.

yakaspat

May 23, 2008
Call of Duty 4, definetly. I could get bored after an hour, then come back after 30 minutes and it would feel like a brand new game each time.

yakaspat

May 23, 2008
Unfortunetly, yes, WoW destroys people socially. Couple of my good friends started playing the game, hardly ever see em outside anymore.

DON'T EVER PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT! IT RUINS YOU!

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
id have to say World of Warcraft
infact most MMO's are pretty dam addictive
and crackdown
fucking orbs

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Most games I play. I'm the type of person who easily gets addicted. Though, if the game is really good, like HL, or Jak, or KH, then, yeh, I won't come away from the TV till I need to go to sleep/eat/the toilet.

J9387

Jan 24, 2008
Games that consumed my life:

EVE-Online: Took two years of my life, and even after a year of abstinence I want to go back.
Rome: Total War: When I wasn't playing EVE I was play this.
GTA: San Andreas: Booked an astounding 60 hours into just the storyline itself, + countless hours for everything else.
Audiosurf
Golden Sun TLA: Spent 3 weeks trying to beat it.
Fire Emblems 6,7,8,9,10: Too much fun...
Tales of Symphonia: 130 hours and three playthroughs, and the game's still as good as when I got it.

paiged

May 23, 2008
Senor Smoke21 said:
id have to say World of Warcraft
infact most MMO's are pretty dam addictive
and crackdown
fucking orbs
Yeah, I still have ONE agility orb left that I know I'll never find.
Guitar hero is pretty addictive too, I find that if I'm flipping through radio stations in my car and hear a song from the game I get the urge to go home and play it.

IvanRosski

Apr 24, 2008
Dungeon Keeper. Waking up at 6am with my head on the keyboard, and my dungeon in utter ruins... I really wish someone would make a third one!

GTXanatos13

Feb 20, 2008
At least two of the games I've logged the most hours on were both made by Blizzard. My computer stopped being able to play Diablo 2, and I stopped playing WoW due to a bet with my sister. Other games have earned a number of replays from me, mainly the Metroid and Zelda series. Mortal Kombat and Super Smash Brothers should not be neglected either.

Feb 14, 2008
SonofSeth said:
Nothing compares to WoW.
Yes, top threee addictive games: 1: Geomtry Wars: Retro Evolved
Melaisis said:
Everyday Shooter has eaten away at my life of late.
And that one second... Then WoW.

Wonder why no one has mentioned GW:RE...
I don't want to be late for school... *looks at clock* I got 5 mins... Geometry Wars! *comes 2 hours after school has started*

WriterX

Mar 21, 2008
Alright you may laugh but Zombie Panic for HL1... I simply can't stop killing the zombies! And it's even more fun chasing down the survivors... NOM NOM NOM!

Alas, only one server left... still I cannot imagine a better game... well, apart from Left 4 Dead, but I did not have a chance to play that one yet so Zombie Panic sticks.

Ravenstien

Mar 20, 2008
Guitar Hero 3 had me addicted until I got bored with the songs.
Rome: Total War had me playing deep deep into the night...Although Medieval 2 doesn't have the same effect...
I stead fastly refuse to play World of Warcraft. Firstly because I refuse to pay for my game once, then have to pay again for each month I want to play it, and secondly I want to keep my social life.