What are you addicted to?

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
The internet (or world wide web if you're going to be pedantic) - always on it every day. Also, Steam - again all the time; and coffee.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
The internet, followed by caffeine. I have found myself spending HOURS roaming Youtube and the web in general, accomplishing nothing at times. But I so LOVE the internet and the information and entertainment it can provide.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Meth, straight up, uncut. Oh, and I smoke the occasional marijauna. You know how it is.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHAITWASJUSTAJOKEDONTARRESTME

OT: Minecraft, straight up, uncut. Oh, and I play the occasional TF2. You know how it is.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
rokkolpo said:
Nothing, I guess my girlfriend right now...?

Or is that just to sweet an answer to bear....
It totally is.
As a lonely, jaded man, I hate you, in the nicest possible way.

I'm addicted to slap bass. I've played the bass for years and years, I learnt slap years ago, but for some reason I can't get enough funk in my life these days!

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
The Heik said:
Poutine.

Seriously, if I don't eat some at least once a week, I want to break stuff.
Oh, I used to be like that too. Extra-bacon poutine... *insert Homer's drooling sounds*

Personally, though, it's Diet Pepsi.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
The internet, I spent like 4 hours on TV tropes last night. I used to be addicted to caffine, but I've went cold turkey and have been clean for 3 or 4 months. Lost a bit of weight that way, too.

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
Ramen noodles, probably caffeine, blogs. And responding to random questions on forums, despite knowing quite well that no one ever reads them or responds to them.

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
In order of severity
1.Ponies yes as in mlp fim
2. video games
3. Tea and coffee
4. cartoons in general "good ones"
5. Silly things

Riicek

Oct 24, 2008
Nicotine.
Opiates.
Alcohol.

Honestly, compared to those devils, anything else that I "really really really enjoy and NEED TO HAVE EVERY DAY OR ELSE I GET GRUMPY" seems foolish to call an addiction.

To DRes82: Go to your doctor and just be completely honest about how you're feeling. He may be able to help, he may just tell you to stop taking the perc's and suffer through it until you feel better, but either way stop doing them. Pills are the devil in white. Good luck man :)

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Flavored drinks. I just can't stand water unless I'm outside busting my ass. It's not a sugar or caffeine thing, I'd be fine with Gatorade or something for the rest of my life, it just needs flavor to it. That and the internet. I get really...bleh if I don't have some access to the outside world. I lack a phone and vehicle right now. And a bike only takes you so far, especially given the streets aren't great around here. And I suppose video games...but that'd be a bit obvious that I have an interest in them.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Life. I just can't go on without it. I've yet to experience it, but I would imagine some terribly bad health symptoms should I lose the life I have.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
DRes82 said:
Broke my ankle earlier this year and started taking Vicodin. Orthopedic doctor jumped me up to percocet 10's because the pain worsened. Been taking those for several weeks now. If i stop taking them I get an awful migraine and pretty severe nausea. Its not going to be fun when the scrip runs out. =/
Considering most pain medications actually end up causing headaches, thats not too surprising sadly. :/ My only recomendation would be to treat it like any other "addiction." By that I mean slowly decrease how much you take. Spacing out how often you take them, reducing the amount when taking them, and cutting the pill in half to furthur decrease doeses (depending on the type of medication).
Hope that this helps.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
In all seriousness grape juice, I fucking love grape juice! I drink it quite litterally by the gallon, my friends have become used to seeing me walk around all day with a huge bottle of grape juice taking swigs whenever the mood strikes me.

I buy my grape juice in bulk, I go to Sam's Club and buy about 15 94 oz bottles ever couple of weeks, I prefer 100% Concord Grape juice but every once in a while I'll go with White Grape.

I will NEVER drink a grape flavored juice product or a watered down kiddy juice, to do so would be to insult the noblest of all fruits, I will only drink 100% juice that comes from only the finest crushed grapes that are probably grown by the Welches company.