What are you allergic to?

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Cats, Dogs, Cockroaches, Dust mites, Maple pollen, and a cretin type of grass pollen. I want a cat damn it, and I can't have one.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I have mostly food allergies and it's not to nuts or shellfish like most people either. I'm allergic to cherries, blackberries, pineapple, kiwi, peaches, and hot peppers. It's rather sad because, well I love all of those things. Medically I am allergic to codeine.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
No known allergies, which just means they're there, lurking. Waiting for the opportune time to close up my trachea.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Trying to find my weaknesses, so you can defeat me, ey?

Many before you have tried and failed, give me your best shot!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Penicillin and nicotine.
Nothing else really but I can't take good medicine nor can I really go to bars or concerts without feeling ill or having to be taken to the hospital. >.>

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
im allergic to food dyes and preservatives. They cause a reaction similar to ADD, in fact its what i was diagnosed with for most of my childhood until the doctors realized that the medication i was on, wasnt actually helping me at all.

Im also allergic to benadryl and was told that if i take it, i run a very high risk of falling into a siezure and dying.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Depends. If I'm on Prednisone for my kidneys I have nothing except penicillin. If I'm on a low dose I am allergic to just about everything.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
I used to think that I actually wasn't allergic to anything, I was around 12 when I realized that my assumption was wrong. During a Biology lab I had to dissect a tulip. During the dissection I ended up suffering a terrible allergic reaction when I came in contact with the pollen. In the end the school would not allow me to go home and could not legally give me allergy pills that they keep in the nurses office in case of emergencies...I really hated that school.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
I am allergic to sunflower seeds. It causes me to get very lightheaded, severe stomach cramps, and diarhea. Also, if I take them in low doses, such as eating one seed at a time, I feel drunk. Might sound nice, but it also causes a wicked "hangover" with the above symptoms.

The worst part is, damn near everything has sunflowers in some form in it. You would be surprised to learn how much stuff contains sunflower oil. Oh and when I look at the ingredients list, it often times says "May or may not contain sunflower oil". WTF is that? Does it, or doesn't it contain sunflowers?

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I think I'm allergic to Pine needles.

When we had to sweep out all of them when he ditched our Christmas tree, I could not stop sneezing and my eyes watered so much I was blinded by tears.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Most kinds of seafood.
Not chemically, mind; I just can't stand it.
Dunno why.
Tastes vile to me.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Dust mites, which is more of an inconvenience than anything.

But the big guns are:

Pork
Beef
Dairy
Tomatoes

Those will send me to the hospital.

Oh what fun those trips are.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Nothing...so far.

This is what makes me paranoid, they're hiding out there, waiting, judging and waiting some more!

OisinDeBrun

Feb 11, 2010
marmalade... just a small amount makes me sneeze... i can eat oranges fine, and jam.. just.. whatever the hell it is they put in marmalade... anyone else get this one?

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Im slightly allergic to bee stings. Nothing too bad, just swelling. Other then that I get some pretty bad allergies around mid-summer when the damn Cottonwoods start falling. One year it was bad enough I was on three different medications and it still was giving me problems...

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
OisinDeBrun said:
marmalade... just a small amount makes me sneeze... i can eat oranges fine, and jam.. just.. whatever the hell it is they put in marmalade... anyone else get this one?
Marmalade is pretty much fruit juice/pieces, sugar, and water.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I'm allergic to metals. I cannot wear jewelry without it burning my skin raw and causing it to itch. Coupling this with my eczema and parts of my body make me look like I'm related to Killer Croc.