What are you bad at, but love to do?

fatessilence

Nov 6, 2009
Making scripts. I have so many ideas for horrible slasher movies but I can't make the script look good.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Video Games in general. Most people start out as a newbie, then slowly gain skill in proportion to their playtime. I start out as a newbie and slowly gain skill until I reach mildly competent, and can't seem to advance past that point.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Slayer_2 said:
Paintball. It's intense, but I can never get used to how much the paintballs drop over a distance. I'm usually lucky if I score a hit in one hour of play.
This used to be me until a few years back. I don't know what I can say to help, it just kind of clicked for me.

Also, drawing. I am intensely jealous of people who can take an image in their head and translate it to paper. People are the hardest things in the world to draw.

VeX1le

Aug 26, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
I love to sing.

Seriously.

But I am so awful at it you don't even KNOW.
This exactly this. I sing a lot but almost ALL of my friends say i have a voice that can pierce through ear drums.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Singing along to songs as I play them on my guitar. Or in the shower. Wherever works to be honest. I haven't been able to stop singing Whatsername recently...

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Nothing. If I'm not good at it, I get angry and stop doing it. How 'good' I have to be for me to have fun is relative to how good everyone else is.

And I can't say Sex because I'm a virgin.

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
Snowboarding, I love to do it but in technique I am utter garbage. In contrast to my friend who is freakishly good at EVERYTHING.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I'm excellent at everything.

No, actually I have no idea. I usually don't enjoy doing thins I suck at... odd topic.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Sex.
Love.
Anything to do with the opposite gender.
Anything to do with anything.
Except masturbation...