What are you doing now?

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
What are you doing, besides being on the Escapist?

I'm watching TV, because I have a laptop. Watching Discovery Channel, because it's awesome.

EDIT: And my cat is sitting on me.

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
Just in the door from krav maga training and I'm drinking tea out of a soup bowl, what a bizarre fellow I am.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
lobster1077 said:
Just in the door from krav maga training and I'm drinking tea out of a soup bowl, what a bizarre fellow I am.
My friend does that. Both, in fact.

And I have started watching the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror V.

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
redisforever said:
lobster1077 said:

Oh, is that the one with the Edgar Allan Poe sketch? I absolutely loved that one.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
lobster1077 said:
redisforever said:
lobster1077 said:

Oh, is that the one with the Edgar Allan Poe sketch? I absolutely loved that one.
No, that's the first one. And I agree, that's my favourite.

This is the one with the Shining parody, and the one about time travel.
EDIT: And Willie getting stabbed in the back with an axe in each story.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Right now I am having a cigarette and watching the latest episode of Terra Nova. Still nor 100% sold on the show, but I can't sleep and I have nothing better to do.

CAPTCHA

Drama dingllberry ...

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Watching my American football team lose on Monday migrate football. God its hard to be a Miami dolphins fan -_-

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Lear said:
Plotting world domination from my basement.

Somebody has to!
Let me know how it goes.

If it's starting to look good I want to get in line early this time. When the last world order pieced itself together I seem to have shown up late for my helping.

Myself, I am chewing a granola bar. I need vegetables though. Guess I'll head to the fridge.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Breathing, thinking, digesting, living, swallowing, typing, seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling, feeling, sitting, moving, drinking (tea), and preparing to wind down the night. Yes, that does mean what you think it means. IT ALWAYS DOES.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Listening to a Japanese idol pop group and waving a bug away from me.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Working on homework while listening to the Shadow of the Colossus OST. Would rather be playing Resistance 3 or Tekken 6, but there are worse ways to spend a week night.