What are you doing right NOW?

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Fillibustering in the thread about the swedish security guards who took a kid to ground because he was struggling while they were being harassed by his friends. People seem to be fond of the term 'bodyslam' whenever someone is taken to ground for some reason. I didn't know professional wrestling was still that popular!
But I grow weary of the fight, I'm going to bed.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
finishing up a delicious sandwich and waiting for the slim jim ad on the newest escape to the movies to go away. god i hate slim jims now...

Vinticore

Nov 19, 2009
Watching through Season 6 of Doctor Who to tie me over untill Episode 3 comes out, and I ain't talkin' 'bout Valve thar.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Waiting for the next online match in Gears 3.

Its Big Head weekend! Everyone has a big head with squeaky voices!

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
Listening to the ear sodomizing smooth jazz of Jack Arel whilst changing my steam group logo to a little ditty I made in the BF3 Battlelog clan creator thing. Feel free to join my steam group, though, it's non competitive and only consists of my close friends at the moment, but new people are always cool. Victor Charlie is the name for anyone interested.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Drinking some coca cola while waiting for another tab to load.
Also I guess existing would count.
and breathing.
and digesting.
Not much else though.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Playing LOTRO for the past 12 hours. Waiting for a tank friend to show up so we can start farming marks for our raid gear, but he's late!

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Trying to kill a giant armored boar in Dark Souls. My god, is this game unforgiving. What's that? You decided that you can't be arsed to be cautious because you've wasted too much time dying already? BOOM! Rushed by twenty knights.