What are you doing right NOW?

BlueFishie

Jan 4, 2010
I'm about to head out and buy a pair of pants and The Great Dune Trilogy in preparation for trip to America on Monday!

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
Drinking some coffee, waking up, watching Supernatural, my League of Legends is bugged so instead I'll read some Game of Thrones.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Watching the film "Elizabeth", while trying to prove that a book for my university history course is factually incacurate.
It's currently Spaghetti 1 - Stirling: The Royal Burgh 0

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Killing time before I have to go to school.

Staring at Freelance Butler's avatar: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/FreelanceButler

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Started playing Borderlands. about 2 hours in, I realised it looked horrible, and I quickly figured out why. my Resolution was 640x780. So I fixed that up, and realised I havent adjusted any of my setting on any game since I reinstalled. So im going through my games optimising the settings and feeling like a complete idiot.

rohansoldier

Sep 5, 2011
At work killing time until 5pm when I get to go home, see my daughter and put my xbox on when she goes to bed. Good times.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Drinking coffee, procrastinating on a lot of work, and generally relaxing from a bike ride. My immediate plans involve drinking a full bottle of whiskey to drown out the sound of my housemate having very loud sex.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
FreelanceButler said:
Eating a Polo while I think of something else to do, since I just finished playing Gears of War 2 but am now bored.
Play Gears of War 3? If you don't own Gears of War 3, buy Gears of War 3, then play it. You will then win an internet. :p

AndyRock

Dec 22, 2009
i'm listenening to music, and trying to think of something to do tonight, probably just game in the end

Elsarild

Oct 26, 2009
Having a beer, just got done prepping dinner, and going to finish my beer then throw it into the oven x)