What are you doing right the heck NOW?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
And no snappy comments along the lines of "Why I'm reading this thread, you dapper gentleman of fine standing!" because flattery will get you nowhere.

Personally, I'm trying to get drunk, and failing miserably. Clearly my whiskey-soaked system has become immune to the comparatively-paltry effects of vodka.
As for the why, because I'm incredibly lonely of course!

So I posit to thee, gentle Escapist;
What are you doing, right the heck NOW?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
You know exactly what I'm doing. Talking with you magnificent people on ponychat when I should've gone to sleep hours ago.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Pinkamena said:
You know exactly what I'm doing. Talking with you magnificent people on ponychat when I should've gone to sleep hours ago.
You're scaring the normals with your talk of ponies!

Quick! Mention something normal and non-threatening like alcohol abuse or your opinions on Chris Brown and Rihanna getting back together!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Looking through Escapist threads whilst listening to Podtoid.

Don't listen to Podtoid unless you have a really sick sense of humour :D

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Pinkamena said:
You have an extremely triangular head. It's fascinating.
As an educated pony, you should realise that the act of opening one's jaw to accommodate a bar of chocolate would naturally distend one's facial musculature in such a manner.

Clearly your free education fails you more than my expensive alcohol.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
I too am trying to get drunk.

I hope invain to play Mass Effect again.

...I could of been hanging out with a smoking hot red head but no... I choose this. This clearly must be what I want in life. *sigh*

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
SaneAmongInsane said:

...I could of been hanging out with a smoking hot red head but no... I choose this. This clearly must be what I want in life. *sigh*

Could have.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
SaneAmongInsane said:

Could have.
Sane has awoken the dwelling grammar Nazi! May Zeus have mercy on our souls.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
fapper plain said:
Listening to hypermelodic progressive symphonic metal, drinking Franziskaner, and chatting with a couple friends.
Do you have any opinion on Coheed & Cambria?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Silver Patriot said:
Bankrupting myself on Steam.
Good man. Steam is one of those precious things, an oasis in the desert that is PC gaming. Until those console deviants wake up and recognise that we glorious PC master race are their, well, masters, we must nurture this fragile and delicate bud with as much water as we can spare.

Water being money, in this metaphor.

... actually, do you own literally no games? This year's Steam sale has been a bit pants.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Loop Stricken said:
Personally, I'm trying to get drunk, and failing miserably. Clearly my whiskey-soaked system has become immune to the comparatively-paltry effects of vodka.
I am pretty much doing the same thing as you, isn't Christmas/New Years a great time to be alone? If you lived next door I would ask if you wanted to hit the pub, but nay, this is the internet.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Loop Stricken said:
Silver Patriot said:
Bankrupting myself on Steam.
Good man. Steam is one of those precious things, an oasis in the desert that is PC gaming. Until those console deviants wake up and recognise that we glorious PC master race are their, well, masters, we must nurture this fragile and delicate bud with as much water as we can spare.

Water being money, in this metaphor.

... actually, do you own literally no games? This year's Steam sale has been a bit pants.
No I own quite a few games on Steam (*cough*123*cough*) so this years Steam sale has not had much to offer me. That being said, I bought 4 games today, two of them a few times over for my friends, (who only recently got Steam accounts) which is 4 more than I bought up to this point.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Rose and Thorn said:
Loop Stricken said:
I am pretty much doing the same thing as you, isn't Christmas/New Years a great time to be alone? If you lived next door I would ask if you wanted to hit the pub, but nay, this is the internet.
It is literally the best time, outside of Valentine's Day anyway.
Especially when your family's having a bit of a feud so Christmas Day was a fairly muted affair instead of the hours-long raucous get-together that it should be.

Apropos of nothing, milk really dilutes alcohol. I am far too sober for 4am, especially since I started drinking at about half twelve.