What Are You Doing Tonight?

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
Being bored until 11 or midnight, a quick stranger, and then sleep. my life is...boring as hell

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Got back from a long day of work, syncing my contacts to my new iPhone, listening to Rammstein and Nine Inch Nails.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Last night I got stuck in a bloody Tropehole for 4 hours, so I should probably stay away from the internet, but I'm all depressed and can't concentrate on anything (Let alone fall asleep), so here I am wasting my time...

Kaisar

Feb 2, 2011
Your mom! Has your mom been said yet? YOUR MOM!

Edit: Really though, probably Fallout New Vegas.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am currently visiting one of my university friends and we are going to a party tonight. Tomorrow we are both meeting another friend from university, Sunday we are planning on just hanging out and maybe going into the city centre and I will be going back home on Monday morning. It is shaping up to be quite a good weekend.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
Im going to be talking to my Boyfriend most night, and then watching MLP in the morning

Zach of Fables

Oct 5, 2011
During the week it would be playing Starcraft then watching "The Wire" on DVD, but this weekend I'm going to NYC Comic Con. So tonight I'll be on the bus mostly.