What are you doing with your life?

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
I'm wasting my life. Just like I waste everything else in this world. Especially space.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Doing with my life..? Keeping it on a standby until something worth waking up for comes around. Figuratively. I do wake up every day, obviously. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Other than that... Surviving school, killing time in front of the computer, being with friends once in a while, reading and sleeping. Yep. That is all. When all this snow disappears and the temperature rises above freezing I might start finding stuff worth doing, though. Who knows.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Studying for my master in physics, and being a freelancer in 3D design and animation. Also, designing a 4,4kJ coilgun that I'll build in the summer.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm not getting into university due to classes being full and I'm stuck in a terrible job while unable to find better work. Yay me!

MaxiP62

Jul 10, 2011
I'm still at school, Year 10, doing my GCSE's right now. Got a B in my first maths unit, that's all I've really got results right now.

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
Doing my GCSEs and preparing for others. Fairly easy stuff.
I'm doing GCSEs for all the basic and then some for French, Media studies and Fine art.
Oh, and I got a swollen gland so my throat is hurting and I keep having coughing fits but its all good.
Also, looking forward to going to Paris on a school trip next month. (not free of course ¬_¬)

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Shanicus said:
Writing a book (just had to type writing out 3 times, so... shit)
Studying a Degree in Arts, majoring in English and Creative Writing (With Possible Honors next year in both)
Attempting to make a Video Game by myself
Making plans for an Actual Video Game company (still figuring out which city to do it all in...)
Slowly sinking into the Fanbase of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (It's actually really good practice for writing/drawing)
Trying desperately to finish my 50+ strong stack of Unfinished Video Games
Practicing Art
Learning how to Drive
trying to find a Job (no-one will hire a full time Uni student... kinda irritating)
And slowly getting back into writing user Reviews for the Escapist Forums (Again, Practice)
Why do you use so many capital letters?

on topic: learning to drive 10 years late, want to change jobs, trying to find education in something i like

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
craftomega said:
I am right now:

Learning how to play the piano.
Learning German
Learning ASL

And going to univercity getting a BOA in phycology.

What about you?
Show off.
Just kidding.
Right now I'm trying to write a book (for fun).
Trying to get out a screenplay (for a favor).
Learning Glassblowing.
Learning how to raise a child. That's my favorite.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
I'm going back to school. being 25 and working at McDonald's, is a wake up call that I need to do better things with my life.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
Going to university studying a melange of History, Philosophy, Psychology, Classics, and Political Science.

Spend my spare time brushing up on my curriculum vitae of Television, Film, and Literature. Soon enough I'll get bored with that, and spend time with friends & family, and do some more debating and acting, and get a job in the summer.

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
I am continuing to expand my skills at playing guitar, bass and drums.

I am also working towards my undergraduate degree in military/diplomatic history. After I have finished that I am seriously considering going into graduate school and eventually getting my PHD.

I would like to find a girl and get settled down, but since I'm socially awkward that isn't working out at all. XD

Garyn Dakari

Nov 12, 2011
Trying to finish a cutscene for someone's mod, trying to finish my own Neverwinter Nights mod, and trying to finish my own Jedi Academy mod...Yea...

Also trying to find a real job, but hardly any places nearby are hiring...

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
I'm at college preparing to be an English major, hoping to go to grad school and become a professor one day.
I edit and manage a blog devoted to all things nerdy, along with creating my own video series in which I review animated movies, and learning how to best use video editing software programs so I can one day make videos in TGWTG style.
I'm a member of my school's Skiffy club, which I recently convinced to watch Hamlet: the Vampire Slayer (don't do it; it's so bad, it's worse).
I am a member of my nerf wars club (nothing more cathartic than shooting my friend for five hours with nerf guns in the math hall on a Saturday night).
And, on top of all that, I'm on a comic book rampage devouring as many TPBs as I can, mostly to distract myself from the fact that my girlfriend and I are way too far apart. So, yeah. Not too bad

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I'm sitting in my dorm room avoiding homework due today during my first year at my university. I have a wonderful girlfriend who I plan on moving in with next year.

Omega07

Sep 1, 2010
Looking forward to magically completing everything on my to do list...that is: finishing high school and getting into a uni to study medicine... people have told me that i`m spending too little time focusing on my studies (that is exactly 0,5 hours a week) and too much time of doing random, useless shit... also keeping my fireplace lit, and hoping not to freeze to death...

oh yeah...video games... i used to play `em but then i took an-- NO! BAD BRAIN! BAD!!!