What are you drinking right now?

Sep 9, 2007
Right now? As in right this second? It's a saline solution that I'm using to wash out where a wisdom tooth used to be. Other than that, it's water atm.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Right now?

Water, classic (medium carbonic acid content), low sodium - brand: Harzer Grauhof

Well... i like my water like my women: Medium, with low sodium content... eh, eh?

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Right now? Water. Tap water, to be exact.

Almost always have a bottle next to me.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
A blend of Blueberry Green Tea and Pomegranate Green Tea. Also known as a delicious cocktail of antioxidants!
Blueberries, pomegranate and green tea are all helpful for dealing with my dermatitis, being delicious in a blend is just a bonus!
I find the Blueberry Green Tea to be a little too tart, and the Pomegranate Green Tea to be a little too sweet, so the blend is perfect!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Funnily enough, just like many people here, water.
Lovely, lovely water, the liquid that is the nectar of life.

Especially when you come back from the gym.
Plus, I've been trying to drink more of it lately. Not only for health... ... okay, for health reasons.

The other day though, I drank Midori with lemonade, and that was rather nice.
It fitted the celebration of me completing another semester of studying.

AccursedTheory said:
Now that would make water so much more interesting.
Only if it was sold in Aus.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking flavored water. The only time this rule is broken is when alcohol is involved. At the moment, I'm drinking water.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Milk.
Builds strong bones.
I should be drinking more water; I've been feeling thirstier lately and have bee trying to quench it with soda, juice, basically anything but water.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Earl grey tea. Usually I drink green, but I was more after the caffeine rather than health benefits.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
I'm in-between drinks right now. I just emptied a carton of pineapple-orange-mango juice. Without added sugars, because I'm health conscious that way.

Less health conscious is this bottle that I'm about to open:

That's some good fuckin' beer alright. I might go for a mug of chamomile tea before bed a few hours after this.
Hmm, I love me some Chimay. Good shit.

I'm drinking some Rivella myself right now. Weird swiss soft drink. Made with milk serum. It's actually good, even though it sounds weird.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Delicious, orange Gatorade. In about 12 hours I'll be...no, I guess I won't be drinking any coffee...damn...maybe 18 hours. Yeah, probably 18 hours from now. Possibly less...geeze, I want some coffee now.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
My partner and I actually drink a lot of soda water these days, we have a thing-y that carbonises it. A much healthier alternative to soft drink (I like a dash of pulpy orange juice in mine).

If I drink alcohol while I'm still a fan of a variety of beers, I'm drinking more cider these days, it's alcoholic apple juice what not to like?

We also have bought a large number of bottles of wine from a local vinyard (we live in a big wine-making area in Australia), the labelled bottles are cellaring but we've a couple dozen of a very good cleanskin they produce, at about 11 dollars a bottle it's actually better I find than many 20-30 store bought bottles. They also make some good fortified wines which I'm getting into.

On another note I'm working at drinking Scotch. I drank terrible Scotch in the past so I'm trying baby-steps with some good scotch.

Despite all this text, I'm really only sharing a bottle a wine every 1-2weeks with partner and having the ocaisonally 4-8weekly drinks with friends.