What are you having for dinner tonight?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Don't know, I just woke up, dinner won't be for at least another eight hours. Probably hamburgers, since my dad is happy he can grill after the winter.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
Pork loin steaks, with new potatoes, broccoli, and gravy. It's tasty.

Especially looking forward to the Lasagna planned for tomorrow. I luurrve Lasagna.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Liquids. Only liquids. Because of a surgery I just had yesterday that left my mouth sewn shut I can only have liquids. Jesus Christ, it's hell.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I just had, a couple of hours ago, a half-kilo ribeye steak, rare, with broccoli, carrots, potatoes, fried tomato, and mushrooms. I felt like cooking something really tasty tonight. ^-^

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I'm going to cook bangers & mash.

I'm going to have Aberdeen Angus beef & pork & leak sausages, with mashed potato & mashed swede (with butter, herbs and Dijon mustard) served with red wine & red onion gravy.

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
Hmm lemme see...
Well all I've got is one packet of cheese and onion crisps. On top of the tuna and cucumber sandwhich and flake I had earlier that's all i'll probably eat all weekend.

kaboby

Aug 3, 2010
A small pot of rice pudding, going to eat it while I watch Naruto Shippuden in the dark all by myself.
Yes I preplanned doing that... O god I'm so lonely.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Hamish Durie said:
simple thread.
What are you having for dinner tonight.
Me i'm having a lamb leg roast while every one else is out working at this late hour
'

Oh shit, you made me hungry.

I hope we're having some sort of unhealthy fast-food. I've been craving some lately.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Leftover homemade Buffalo chicken breast and lasagna. Saturday is leftover day, so tiem to clear out what we didn't eat during the week.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am going to have some cheese tear and share pizza with BBQ dip. I am going to have to wait for it though, I met up with some friends and we went and had an extra large bacon double cheese burger from burger king. I am still full :)