What are you hoping to find in The Ringed City: the final Dark Souls DLC?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Nothing. Its best not to any hope and dreams when it comes to DS3. They will be ruined

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Dalisclock said:
Alma Mare said:
Dalisclock said:
Alma Mare said:
Bonfire Ascetics
I'll bite. Aside from respawning bosses, why? Or is that the reason?
That is the sole reason. I want to have another go at the Princes or Nameless without having to go through the entire game just for that purpose.
Good point. Especially since, if I'm not mistaken, once an area boss is beaten, you can't be summoned for co-op against that boss(or maybe that was only DS2).
nah, you can still Co op as a phantom for bosses you've already beaten. I got a lvl 180 something still in NG from Co oping the last couple bosses, but ascetics would be nice. I just like Co oping bosses, and not having to replay the whole game to get that would be great.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I want the cliffhanger at the end of Ashes of Ariandel to be resolved fittingly and I'm hoping for lore that builds up some of the main game's characters a bit more. It'd be nice to get some more info on the Abyss Watchers and Ludleth, for instance.

I loved the game, which seems to be an increasingly rare opinion on this site, so I'm just gonna go in with little expectations and enjoy the ride.