What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I'm rewatching the episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3 that have come out so far, so I'm listening to that right now while I type.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
CrashBang said:
velcrokidneyz said:
CrashBang said:
'Kill The Music' by Every Time I Die from the album 'Gutter Phenomenon'
Fantastic song from a fantastic album by a fan-fucking-tastic band!
YESSSSS!
pretty impressed with the damned things as well!

OT: this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8
The Damned Things are phenomenal!
The three bands which The Damned Things is comprised of are all awesome (yes, I think Anthrax and Fall Out Boy are both epic bands in their own right) and I would rate Ironiclast as my second favourite album of 2010 after American Slang by The Gaslight Anthem (my favourite band)
you my friend have good taste in music, all of ETIDs stuff is awesome. Im not a huge anthrax fan (only a few songs) but i think FoB is pretty talented even if they kinda sold out at the end there, but the drums and guitar are awesome.

i also love how ppl criticize them for having FoB ppl in there but they were metalheads b4 that so its all good:p bad blood hasta be my fav track tho.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
The humming of my computer and air con. I haven't listen to music a while. I last listened to muse.

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
Right now I am listening to the sounds of silence.
(as in I am not listening to anything right now, not the song by Simon & Garfunkel).

But if I was listing to something right now It would be..
Happy Xmas (War Is Over) by John & Yoko/Plastic Ono Band.

Boom129

Apr 23, 2008
huh...
for no apparent reason I just decided to listen to the Safety Dance and then saw this

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
I was listening to The Beatles's white album, its such a classi- NUMBAH NINE NUMBAH NINE NUMBAH NINE