What are you most looking forward to seeing in Game of Thrones future episodes? Spoilers duh!

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Spoilers, obviously.
I really can't wait to see the introduction of Robert Strong. The way they built him up in the books makes him sound like the Terminator of Westeros or something!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I'm looking forward to the development of Cersei's plot

She's one of my favourite characters, for a multitude of reasons, and her chapters were among the ones I looked forward to the most, even if some of it made me feel rather uncomfortable.

Lena Headley does a fantastic job playing Cersei so I hope the show does her character justice.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Ser Barristan the Bold portraying superiority of Westerosi plate. Sadly it will be brief.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Colour Scientist said:

She's one of my favourite characters, for a multitude of reasons, and her chapters were among the ones I looked forward to the most, even if some of it made me feel rather uncomfortable.

Lena Headley does a fantastic job playing Cersei so I hope the show does her character justice.
I wonder if they'll go all out with her walking nude through the streets.

Reiper

Mar 26, 2009
I look forward to seeing King Stannis the mannis Baratheon, first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, and protector of the realm to re-conquer his rightful kingdom and bring death to usurpers and evil doers of the land.

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Really looking forward to seeing our loveable twisted fuck Jaime realize even more that he has grown up a little and sees through his sister's bullshit.

Also looking to see how HBO panics when it realizes that it running low on source material.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I can't wait for the stuff that comes after the end of book five because that will mean the damn book is finally finished.

I will never start reading an incomplete series again for the rest of my life, this sucks.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Treeinthewoods said:
I can't wait for the stuff that comes after the end of book five because that will mean the damn book is finally finished.

I will never start reading an incomplete series again for the rest of my life, this sucks.
I just finished it yesterday man the wait is killing me.

Lovely Mixture

Jul 12, 2011
High Sparrow, the ultimate antithesis of the The Seven's corruption. A man whose devotion to his faith is only matched by Melissandre's to hers.

He wrecks Cersei's shit and doesn't even smile about it.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
Treeinthewoods said:

I just finished it yesterday man the wait is killing me.
Without wishing to be critical, if you only just finished the fifth book yesterday you shouldn't complain too much about having to wait for the next one. You've been waiting a day. Some of us have been waiting for years.

On topic: I'm really hoping Lady Stoneheart's going to show up, although what I've heard so far suggests she probably won't, which is very disappointing. The House of Black and White should be pretty great though, and I'm excited to see Arya learn the ways of the Faceless Men.

And naturally, I'm looking forward to Daenerys riding a dragon.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I was looking forward to Lady Stoneheart :( I'm looking forward to more Sansa to be honest. I liked how her character developed!
Reiper said:
I look forward to seeing King Stannis the mannis Baratheon, first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, and protector of the realm to re-conquer his rightful kingdom and bring death to usurpers and evil doers of the land.
And this, I want to see the rightful heir do his thing! LONG LIVE STANNIS!

Mithcha

Oct 21, 2011
I'm looking forward to seeing where Jamies arch goes, that characters changed so much and the reveal of why he did what he did was really eye opening. It really changed my view of the character, and the actor does a fantastic job. I WAS looking forward to where the Denarius girl was going but, honestly, her story just seems to have stalled. It doesn't capture me at the moment.
Likewise the wall stuff, not interested right now. Ayria (Ayra?) Never know how to spell her name, ask ten different people they say it ten different ways. The stabby kid - that could be interesting. Also the giant woman, her and her new squire are great to watch.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I'd like to see a couple of the events heavily foreshadowed for book 6, most principally the battle of Meereen and the battle between Stannis/Roose Bolton's forces.

I also want to see what Drogon will look like with another spurt of growth in him.

And I'm looking forward to see how they portray Dorne.

Mostly, though, I expect my enthusiasm for the show to start waning rapidly moving forward. They're into snowballing deviations now, and the divergence in quality between show-writing and book material is sharp.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Sansa's training. It is the only section of the books that I have read that is still not portrayed in the series (I am currently starting book 5). Other than that, the series has already covered my favorite parts of the saga. Not particularly looking forward to the adaptation of the next books, since the last books have been pretty unimpressive so far.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Quickman said:
- "Edd, fetch me a block"
and
- "...for the Watch"
That is cruel. One is going to make fangirls squee and the other will ruin them psychologically.

That being said, i would look forward to Euron and Victarion Greyjoy, although more the latter than the former, the Siege of Meereen and Arya's training in Braavos. Kind if curious how they are going to do all the Wall-stuff though since you cant really stretch those events out that much.

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
Colour Scientist said:

Suuuuuuuure, you're looking forward to her plot.

Personally I'm really hoping most of Quentin's stuff makes it. Tyrion's encounter with the stone men would be awesome as well.

And then there's the fighting pit moment...whoo...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
No love for Lady Stoneheart yet? Because man I wanna see her wreck some shit. Though not Podrick, I love Podrick, she shouldn't kill Podrick. Podrick is a precious little man.

But even more than that I'm looking forward to Tyrion meeting a lad named Griff, and the gasps of all the non-book reading GoT fans when they find out who that is, and the awesomeness that follows it. Damn Varys, damn. I do wonder when they're going to do that, seeing as how they have no qualms to speed up certain plotlines. And if anything, they'd be crazy to not show us as much Tyrion awesomeness as possible, seeing how popular he is.
Sean Hollyman said:
Spoilers, obviously.
I really can't wait to see the introduction of Robert Strong. The way they built him up in the books makes him sound like the Terminator of Westeros or something!
Rumour has it he's actually the Mountain who did end up surviving the poison.
Quickman said:
and
- "...for the Watch"
I suppose the second quote is from Jon getting stabbed, but what's the first one from?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
No love for Lady Stoneheart yet? Because man I wanna see her wreck some shit. Though not Podrick, I love Podrick, she shouldn't kill Podrick. Podrick is a precious little man.

But even more than that I'm looking forward to Tyrion meeting a lad named Griff, and the gasps of all the non-book reading GoT fans when they find out who that is, and the awesomeness that follows it. Damn Varys, damn.
Sean Hollyman said:
Spoilers, obviously.
Rumour has it he's actually the Mountain who did end up surviving the poison.
Quickman said:
I think it's pretty obvious. Also the rumor that he has no head.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Sean Hollyman said:
I think it's pretty obvious. Also the rumor that he has no head.
No head eh? The other rumour I gathered is that Cersei revived him with necromancy, leading to him not looking all that fresh so he has to keep his helmet on at all times. That'd be pretty rad too.