What Are You Playing "This Weekend." - Hopefully Never Ending Thread

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Some War Thunder because after 300+ hours and counting I'm still not tired of WWII Plane/Tank arcade-style action. Probably more Witcher 3 because good fucking god there's so much to this game. Might be starting Fallout 3 again then moving onto NV afterward because Fallout Shelter made me itch.
And Arkham Knight on PS4 if I have time. Thats this weekend's fare.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Probably either Space Engineers or Fallout 3. I'm not sure how exactly, but Space Engineers finally runs at a pretty smooth Framerate for most of the time so it's actually playable now.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I bought a Wii-mote and a couple of Wii games for my Wii-U, so I'll be waggling around with that. I also picked up God of War 3 Remastered.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Marvel Puzzle Quest mainly as it's been my main game for nearly two years now.
I'll likely dabble in Hearthstone for about an hour to finish up daily quests on Sunday.

Greygoo is the game I'm playing when time permits from the above two titles. I was sold on this game from all the hype on the Escapist and I must say my initial impressions are somewhat disappointing. The pacing reminds me of the original Command and Conquer. Slower and methodical. Races play unusually in terms of base building. Admittedly I'm still early into the game. I've only finished the first mission as the human race (which I instantly prefer to the Beta section of the campaign) and I've yet to play as the goo. There's plenty of room for this game to grow on me but it's failed to hook me. The storyline is extremely weak so far as well which is a shame as I don't tend to buy RTS's for the multiplayer.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Got CounterStrike: GO on Wednesday, and still trying to understand it.

Meanwhile, also want to worm in a Civ 5 game in. I'm 8 turns from the Manhatten Project and my friends are now only just getting ideologies.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
I picked up Saint's Row 4 Re-elected for Xbox One a few days ago so I'll be enjoying some more superpowered saints wackiness

Random Gamer

Sep 8, 2014
Finally decided to try GTA to see what the fuss was about.
GTA3 that is. Am 2/3 into it, probably. Though even if I play a bit this weekend, I'm not going to finish it before going on vacation.

Obviously the fuss about how it's a horrible and violent and deviant game was blown out of proportion. And playing it 14 years after release, the novelty and innovation doesn't strike me either :D Well, it's amusing, it's fun to see they have an entire radio station devoted to Scarface soundtrack, I'm still a better driver in game than in real life, I'm quite unsure it's realistic because you can crush passersby by the dozen without getting noticed by the cops, and I loathe the saving system to high heaven.

When it'll be over, it'll probably be time for me for a new game of XCOM, or to try Age of Empires III at long last. In the longer run, I'll use my WOW Token (good thing I farmed all available quests all these years, it allowed me to stack a decent amount of gold, enough to buy a token). But that's definitely not for this weekend, not even for this month.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I will probably be trying to get a little bit further through Skyrim, that is all I have been playing recently. The fact that I haven't got bored of it is something of a minor miracle as last time I got bored of it in a matter of days.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I'm currently deep into Tera Online. I'm not usually a big fan of MMOs, but Tera is great fun with surprisingly satisfying combat. Will probably play a little more of Ori and the Blind Forest, too, if I can get past the control scheme problems.

EMWISE94

Aug 22, 2013
Playing some Terraria (still gotta beat that damn Moon God), trying out Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, maybe getting round to finally finishing Transistor... I got a lot to play..

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Tonight, got 3 people on a couch and we're gonna go adventuring in Dragon's Crown. Gonna try for a complete route run and kick the final boss' big scaly arse.

But for now until then, playing Crypt of the Necrodancer because this game is super fun and the soundtrack is super killer.

w23eer

Mar 13, 2014
I'll be playing Shadowrun Returns or Kingdom Hearts 3DS on the bus. I was in the middle of Fallout: New Vegas DLC but I had to put that on hold due to work. I won't really have a lot of time for gaming until mid August.

w23eer

Mar 13, 2014
Corey Schaff said:
w23eer said:
I'll be playing Shadowrun Returns or Kingdom Hearts 3DS on the bus. I was in the middle of Fallout: New Vegas DLC but I had to put that on hold due to work. I won't really have a lot of time for gaming until mid August.
Looking forward to Shadowrun: Hong Kong? I am, played both Returns and Dragonfall and am hungry for more (disclosure, I helped kickstart all three <.<).
No actually. Well, I am now but it's not the reason I started playing Retruns. I don't remember buying it but it was in my Steam library so I randomly decided to give it a go. I'm really enjoying it so far and I'll definitely be looking into the others when I'm done.

Good call on the funding!

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Probably just continue my The Long War run on XCOM and try to finish MGS 3.

Doubt I will have a lot of time though due to family things.

ZedOmega

Nothing To See Here
Aug 20, 2014
Uncharted Waters Online. I'm still catching up in that game after a hiatus of almost half a year. I might also throw in Metal Slug Defense for a while just for the hell of it.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
I'll be playing the Witcher 3 and hopefully this time I'll be able to pull myself away from the side quests and complete Act 1 (already put 60 hrs into the game).

Later in the evening I'll be on FFXIV:HW raiding with my static group.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
Should be playing Toukiden: Kiwami but it didn't arrive so instead I'll probably be playing alittle Bastion. Will be doing more comparison on gaming laptops as well.